Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    Is there any VoD?

edit: nvm found it
    Sorry, had been out for a bit. Can't really argue with anything he's said. He's incredibly insightful...too bad everyone goes out of their way to paint him as a criminal and moron.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    you people are fucking gross. how you destroy the life of a normal young Man and label someone as a pedophile who isnt even one... the Age difference isnt even that big.. but its America so lets freak out like Retards. Maybe none of it would have happened if they had Guns huh?
    Nothing you just said makes any semblance of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    you people are fucking gross. how you destroy the life of a normal young Man and label someone as a pedophile who isnt even one... the Age difference isnt even that big.. but its America so lets freak out like Retards. Maybe none of it would have happened if they had Guns huh?
    IT doesn’t matter if it doesn’t bother you or if it bothers someone else, it is against the law and now DK has to deal with the consequences. Federal agents won’t give two fucks about how you don’t have a problem with it when they search your computer for pedo bear.
    There are laws and they are very clear as to what one can’t do and DK is 21, old enough to know better, old enough to defend his country, drinkand vote. He’s a full grown man and he’ll be treated by the law like a full grown man. She told him her age and he continued to pursue her. He would have some wiggle room if she had lied about her age or he just flat out didn’t know but he did know and now he’ll be doing some jail time.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Deleted
    yeah yeah defend your retarded laws fucked up shit country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Sorry, had been out for a bit. Can't really argue with anything he's said. He's incredibly insightful...too bad everyone goes out of their way to paint him as a criminal and moron.
    yea those people are so fake to me lol and you always know who they are because they're trying to compare pro players to athletes and the OWL to the NBA/NFL when we all know Russell Westbrook routinely says shit to the media/people at games no one bats an eye at but someone like xQc would get crucified over.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea those people are so fake to me lol and you always know who they are because they're trying to compare pro players to athletes and the OWL to the NBA/NFL when we all know Russell Westbrook routinely says shit to the media/people at games no one bats an eye at but someone like xQc would get crucified over.
    Not to mention they are going back home, doing lines of coke and then beating their wives. But hey, xQc insinuated someone likes dick and they happened to like it so let's make sure he is deported.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention they are going back home, doing lines of coke and then beating their wives. But hey, xQc insinuated someone likes dick and they happened to like it so let's make sure he is deported.
    Your sweeping generalizations aren't welcome here. xQc violated the code of conduct he agreed to in his contract, and was appropriately reprimanded.

Time to let it go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Your sweeping generalizations aren't welcome here. xQc violated the code of conduct he agreed to in his contract, and was appropriately reprimanded.

Time to let it go.
    Where is Jake's 4 game suspension and $5000 fine for throwing games and telling players to kill themselves?

It's not like I want xQc to come back because honestly what team would want him with all 12 feet of blizzard's cock up his ass 24/7? point i am trying to make is they don't police their players, they let reddit play pretend give a fuck cops and swing mob justice at him lmao

90% of overwatch players are whiny little bitches that just need to shut the fuck up and be banned from playing DPS heroes because they're useless fuckwits that don't know shit about shit and wouldn't make the game feel as fucking trashy as it does if they put as much effort into playing the fucking game as they do into throwing at the slightest sign of adversity and filing reports.

i couldn't give a fuck less what players in this game's community think is toxic because their IQs are so fucking low that the retardation is so retarded it's contagious which makes them more toxic than anyone else.

there is obvious bias in how xQc was handled and anyone denying it is a lying piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those aware of sports related pop-culture, this Boston Uprising thing is the Ewing Theory in E-sports. Boston dump what more or less was their player that was the face of the franchise in Dreamkazper and instead of tanking like everyone expected in such a situation, they actually start playing better and reach new heights.

Glad things worked out this way cause the rest of the team definitely didn't deserve to suffer from one guy being a dirtbag.

And honestly, Striker deserved to be the face of the franchise as much as DK was. Glad he's getting his due now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy to see them do well after taking appropriate action on a pedo dirtbag.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor showing this week from the Fusion, but scheduling is proabably the main culprit here. They played the last game Thursday night and then the first game Friday, with no shared maps.

There should probably be at least a 24 hour window in between matches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dallas is just...done. I don't even see their franchise recovering from this year. I definitely don't see them even making the playoffs in any stage.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    look at that shirt soe wearing tonight

my boy soon hitting that

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking like Dallas Fuel gonna get burned again. Most of their players are publicly talking about how miserable they are, some of them are having so much stress doctors think they had strokes....you just can't make this stuff up.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    almost feel bad for that org, they have been a walking gong show ever since OWL's debut and have/had quite a few talented players but I think I stopped feeling bad for them when they got rid of rascal.

seems like all akm and his brother do is talk shit on the guy, but from xQc's perspective it just sounds like the guy was really expressive and disappointed by a lack of clearly defined operations. like... people can say what they want about rascal, but i don't think there will ever be anything wrong with being expressive.

but eh... i have never really been loyal to a sports team. i always keep my eyes on the players working hard and decide what team i like based on that. probably wouldn't have followed them this far if it weren't for how expressive EFFECT is - I really like him a lot. Seems like a really hard worker.

- - - Updated - - -

i love how competitive the game league has gotten. it was hard to cheer for LAG out the gates but they are out there putting on a show.

pretty stoked to watch SFS v NYXL tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    but eh... i have never really been loyal to a sports team. i always keep my eyes on the players working hard and decide what team i like based on that. probably wouldn't have followed them this far if it weren't for how expressive EFFECT is - I really like him a lot. Seems like a really hard worker.
    I have a couple of sports teams or athletes I follow hardcore, but no true home team for me in this league right now. Only went all in for Dallas because of Seagull and xQc. Now that they've fucked over both of them, I could really care less. I do like some of their players since I've watched them, but not really enough to care.

However, I've found that people I hated before OWL I've grown to like because they are just really good and get hate similar to xQc. Case in point, Sinatraa. He really is good and SF is sorta my new 'underdogs' to root for. They seem like a group of fun kids just trying to win games, whereas some teams like Houston are filled with hypocritical dickbags.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    However, I've found that people I hated before OWL I've grown to like because they are just really good and get hate similar to xQc. Case in point, Sinatraa. He really is good and SF is sorta my new 'underdogs' to root for. They seem like a group of fun kids just trying to win games, whereas some teams like Houston are filled with hypocritical dickbags.
    Haha right? It doesn't seem like anyone on SFS is too upset about anything. They have been doing really well lately but I dunno... I think I'm gonna have to back LAV this stage. Soon has been really impressive being able to step out of his frame. They may have purged their team but it's producing results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder why they didn't play Sinatraa tonight. The reasons they lost points were derpy and he would have contested to keep them in it. Exciting, but weird matches.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a couple of sports teams or athletes I follow hardcore, but no true home team for me in this league right now. Only went all in for Dallas because of Seagull and xQc.
    Sounds like you set yourself up for failure from the beginning, liking a team for some of its players and not the team itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Sounds like you set yourself up for failure from the beginning, liking a team for some of its players and not the team itself.
    That's a pretty loaded statement considering these teams were just formed and the only known quantities are the individual players. Your statement is as illogical as it is rude.
    BAD WOLF