Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

BitCoin grows like crazy

Current price: 14.6k USD / 1 BTC
    12 hours ago: 13.6k USD
    24 hours ago: 12k USD
    48 hours ago: 11.4k USD

Holy cow! Growing fast. I personally wonder when will it hit 100k USD and beyond.

Do you invest? What do you think? Will it keep growing?

EDIT: 4 hours later after creating this thread price grew up from 14.6k USD to 15.25k USD. Let's go!
    Last edited by mmoc9707634f2d; 2017-12-07 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Bubble. A lot of coins "lost" aka stolen from different service website in the last year, most recently NiceHash. Just wait when they unload them...

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh it will, but then it will crash and the guy who ends with the most of it will kill himself.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's going to burst, it's a scam and the only people making out with it, are going to reveal themselves once people realized they took a bath on this whole thing, Cryptocurrency is a joke. and it's not going anywhere.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

As soon as someone tries to cash in any large sum, like the notable NiceHash hacked coins for example, that bubble will burst.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I suppose bubble is the thing people kept saying since the growth to 1k USD back in 2016. Yet here we are, currently almost at 15k.

Bubble, perhaps it is. Question is - when? Tomorrow? Once BTC hits 100k USD price? 500k USD?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Bubble. A lot of coins "lost" aka stolen from different service website in the last year, most recently NiceHash. Just wait when they unload them...
    You can't just unload them. Real or crypto money, stealing it is still a crime and good luck laundering $70+mil and converting it to fiat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No it's going to burst, it's a scam and the only people making out with it, are going to reveal themselves once people realized they took a bath on this whole thing, Cryptocurrency is a joke. and it's not going anywhere.
    Don't be mad you're not on the train, there's still a chance

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...328768?lang=en

If Bitcoin bubble (is it really a bubble?) burts, I will get really rich. So I'm kinda 50/50 on the whole thing. If it doesn't burst, I'm getting quite a lot of money instantly and a lot every month, if it bursts, I'm getting a lot more money instantly than in the first scenario.

Didn't a site/trader or sometihng get hacked last night and hundreds of millions of dollars "worth" of bitcoins were stolen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    You can't just unload them. Real or crypto money, stealing it is still a crime and good luck laundering $70+mil and converting it to fiat.

Don't be mad you're not on the train, there's still a chance

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...328768?lang=en

If Bitcoin bubble (is it really a bubble?) burts, I will get really rich. So I'm kinda 50/50 on the whole thing. If it doesn't burst, I'm getting quite a lot of money instantly and a lot every month, if it bursts, I'm getting a lot more money instantly than in the first scenario.
    I’m not mad ever but this particular one more power to you any nitwit duped into this will be very sorry.

This is one of those things people being scammed have to learn the hard way.

The hack is unrelated, you can easily transfer the coins to your own wallet which is safe and you can "cash out" by selling it to someone who is buying. At the end of the day Bitcoin will live and die by it's ability to be adopted as a real world currency. If it does and people adopt it then it'll keep growing. If not it'll blow.

It might keep going up and it might burst, never invest more then you're willing to use. I invest a good while back with a few hundred Euro I honestly didn't know I had so it was completely fine if it was lost. I'd never invest my actual saving into it

Deleted
    The best thing you could do now in my opinion is if you have some, sell it asap.
    This climb seems unreal an manipulated. Also, it's virtual - nothing you can have in your hands until someone gave you real money for it.

Pixels don't fill your belly every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    The best thing you could do now in my opinion is if you have some, sell it asap.
    This climb seems unreal an manipulated. Also, it's virtual - nothing you can have in your hands until someone gave you real money for it.

Pixels don't fill your belly every day.
    Very entartaining post.

I guess it's still forbidden magic and science for some people to understand that in XXI century you don't need to get your hands dirty and leave your home to make A LOT of money.
    Last edited by mmoc9707634f2d; 2017-12-07 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    The hack is unrelated, you can easily transfer the coins to your own wallet which is safe and you can "cash out" by selling it to someone who is buying. At the end of the day Bitcoin will live and die by it's ability to be adopted as a real world currency. If it does and people adopt it then it'll keep growing. If not it'll blow.

It might keep going up and it might burst, never invest more then you're willing to use. I invest a good while back with a few hundred Euro I honestly didn't know I had so it was completely fine if it was lost. I'd never invest my actual saving into it
    Yep regardless to my belief this is a scam this is pretty sound warning. 15k a coin yeah the only people getting hosed on this are going to pay to track down those responsible lol.

Plot twist: It will become the universal currency some people dream of. The world currency
    What better way for people to accept a universal currency, than present it as it is sticking it to the governments and banks
    Once accepted by the masses, the goverments can adopt it and regulate it.
    Extra bonus that it is digital and governments will looove it if there where no physicals currencies
    Problem solved.

On other news. one shatori will eventually reach 1cent. (so 1 bitcoin will be 1 million $).
    I advise to sell when bitcoins are on $800k or so, because many will be selling when it reaches 1mil.

That being said. It is not a scam. Just people don't understand what it is.
    Don't think of it as money (for now). Imagine it like a painting, or a stamp collection or something.
    The price will continue to rise like crazy because people are hoarding it.
    Not many are selling, so the demand is very high but the supply is very low

The demand will remain high as long as there people that want to hide money, or transfer money across countries, or do illegal transactions.
    The supply will continue to lower, as long as people are hoarding it, knowing by now that it will eventually reach 1 mil each

It is not a bubble to burst or some scheme or something. This will continue. Don't worry if you did not jump the train yet.
    You can still get some and it will still be profit

It will crash soon when people realize that one transaction costs them more than electricity for a week. Bitcoins' big success is its biggest flaw.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-12-07 at 11:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I’m not mad ever but this particular one more power to you any nitwit duped into this will be very sorry.

This is one of those things people being scammed have to learn the hard way.
    How do you explain its growth over 8 years?

The creator of Bitcoin is a mystery, he retired from it 4 years ago and his wallets which have a lot of Bitcoins have not been touched at all. He's one of the richest people in the world with a net worth of over 15bilion USD. Yet he did not cash out on any of it.

There is no scam here. I can buy electronics with Bitcoin on one of the biggest online retailer in Scandinavia, webhallen.se
    Japan has endorsed Bitcoin as one of its official currencies.

I see people screaming bubble, scam, but all I see is Bitcoin being endorsed by entire countries, many online retailers etc. It's demand is not artificial. The facts are right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be sure to buy up lots of Beanie Babies; I hear those are going to skyrocket in value any day now.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    Plot twist: It will become the universal currency some people dream of. The world currency
    What better way for people to accept a universal currency, than present it as it is sticking it to the governments and banks
    Once accepted by the masses, the goverments can adopt it and regulate it.
    Extra bonus that it is digital and governments will looove it if there where no physicals currencies
    Problem solved.

On other news. one shatori will eventually reach 1cent. (so 1 bitcoin will be 1 million $).
    I advise to sell when bitcoins are on $800k or so, because many will be selling when it reaches 1mil.

That being said. It is not a scam. Just people don't understand what it is.
    Don't think of it as money (for now). Imagine it like a painting, or a stamp collection or something.
    The price will continue to rise like crazy because people are hoarding it.
    Not many are selling, so the demand is very high but the supply is very low

The demand will remain high as long as there people that want to hide money, or transfer money across countries, or do illegal transactions.
    The supply will continue to lower, as long as people are hoarding it, knowing by now that it will eventually reach 1 mil each

It is not a bubble to burst or some scheme or something. This will continue. Don't worry if you did not jump the train yet.
    Lmfao noooo

This bitcoin is backed by nothing. They could literally fold right now and there is no way to recover actual money spent on these coins.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    While it's no scam, obivously it's a bubble. The bitcoin has no inherent value, instead of bitcoins you could have numerated 16 million rocks. It's current value is just what investors think it is worth, but since it has no actual worth it's only value is the faith that it will become more valuable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    How do you explain its growth over 8 years?

The creator of Bitcoin is a mystery, he retired from it 4 years ago and his wallets which have a lot of Bitcoins have not been touched at all. He's one of the richest people in the world with a net worth of over 15bilion USD. Yet he did not cash out on any of it.

There is no scam here. I can buy electronics with Bitcoin on one of the biggest online retailer in Scandinavia, webhallen.se
    Japan has endorsed Bitcoin as one of its official currencies.

I see people screaming bubble, scam, but all I see is Bitcoin being endorsed by entire countries, many online retailers etc. It's demand is not artificial. The facts are right there.
    Agreed. About the bubble, average person gets manipulated by mainstream public media like TV, radio, average news website. I can assure even if one of these media released another bullcrap article (I'm exaggerating, you get the point) like "Until today we lived in big lie. American scientists are now sure. 1+1 doesn't equal 2. It equals 3." then some people would believe it.

The point is, people don't really verify knowledge. They just spread BS based on that "oh I heard it on TV, everyone is talkin about it". That's +- how evil goverment in my country got into power in the first place - by manipulation.