Poll: would you?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post

None of these can be obtained by spending IRL cash
    Not yet. The question is would you still play IF... its already there... we just don't pay for them individually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Greetings champions, good to see you all!

With the lootbox controversy surrounding almost every new game, I'd like to ask you:

Would you still play WoW if it had lootboxes?

I'll create a poll with some options. Feel free to express why would you play or abandon the game.
    The day Blizzard adds loot boxes to WoW is the day I'll quit the game for good until said loot boxes are removed.

Because adding loot boxes means putting desirables behind paywalls. I much rather just go to the cash shop and buy the pet/mount/cosmetic I want instead of wasting money over and over hoping to get what I want.

And if they add gear to it... woo boy. I predict massive drops in subscription count...
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

I'm not that kind of player, who cares, what other players do in game. I don't care about some sort of virtual pixels and virtual prestige. So, yes, I will still play it, if lootboxes won't negatively affect me.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I won't touch games with microtransactions with a 10 foot pole.

Wow is already a stretch for me with paid leveling and transfers etc.

As long its only cosmetic like overwatch I don't realy care

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Greetings champions, good to see you all!

With the lootbox controversy surrounding almost every new game, I'd like to ask you:

Would you still play WoW if it had lootboxes?

I'll create a poll with some options. Feel free to express why would you play or abandon the game.
    ofc loot boxes are fun

and poor people who cant afford them and whine about them should find a decent work instead waste many hours each day on "getting gud" in worthless games