Deleted

The anarchist cookbook, yay or nay ?

I remember a few years ago when I was 16 our English teacher told us about Michael Moore films and bowling for columbine. We just worked on bits but I went ahead and saw the whole thing at home, and there is that scene where some guy mentions he cooked napalm with the "anarchist cookbook", which was very confusing to hear as a student mostly doing word by word translation (I think that's the scene right after they show a bank where you get a free shotgun for opening an account).

So anyways I google it there is all this wonderful and detailed ways to manufacture narcotics, gorilla fighting devices and stuff like tear gas, explosives.

I'm not gonna lie,I bought it. But I'm not interested in harming people I am just super curious and Im pretty sure I could defuse a basic IED if I came across one. Not eager to try though I already got a burned hand from rocket candy (solid propergol for amateur rocketry) and I'm not doing fire related stuff anytime soon.

I'm curious what do you think about that kind of books ? Not sure it falls under free speech since its technically just recipes but there is certainly a case to be made about freedom to share knowledge and educational stuff ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Can't put means of production in hands of people without few nail bombs if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    I remember a few years ago when I was 16 our English teacher told us about Michael Moore films and bowling for columbine. We just worked on bits but I went ahead and saw the whole thing at home, and there is that scene where some guy mentions he cooked napalm with the "anarchist cookbook", which was very confusing to hear as a student mostly doing word by word translation (I think that's the scene right after they show a bank where you get a free shotgun for opening an account).

So anyways I google it there is all this wonderful and detailed ways to manufacture narcotics, gorilla fighting devices and stuff like tear gas, explosives.

I'm not gonna lie,I bought it. But I'm not interested in harming people I am just super curious and Im pretty sure I could defuse a basic IED if I came across one. Not eager to try though I already got a burned hand from rocket candy (solid propergol for amateur rocketry) and I'm not doing fire related stuff anytime soon.

I'm curious what do you think about that kind of books ? Not sure it falls under free speech since its technically just recipes but there is certainly a case to be made about freedom to share knowledge and educational stuff ?
    You generally want to fight gorillas from far away.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I was gona ask why would an anarchists want to fight gorillas its not like they have a government but this works as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I was gona ask why would an anarchists want to fight gorillas its not like they have a government but this works as well.
    It's a very effective book for keeping a lid on the gorilla population. I haven't seen one in weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    anarchists are a fucking joke btw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Man View Post
    It's a very effective book for keeping a lid on the gorilla population. I haven't seen one in weeks.
    I can smell sarcasm but not sure what's so funny about it. You do know US troops suffered tremendous losses at the hands of Vietnamese gorilla fighters ? They are dreaded by all conventional armies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Ah captain ron jokes.

Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    anarchists are a fucking joke btw
    which ones ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Ah captain ron jokes.

Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

which ones ?
    all of them

Deleted
    The word you want is "guerilla". And most of the recipes in AC are bunk, although some will actually give decent results, the polystyrene/gasoline ghetto napalm works exquisitely (although white gas or kerosene is much better to make it than normal high-octane fuel, don't remember what the book suggests).
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2017-12-07 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Can't put means of production in hands of people without few nail bombs if you ask me.
    you antifa coward. nail bombs? try some shit, coward. youll end u in a body bag yourself. only cowards resort to violence on that level. you neo commies deserve death and publically to teach others like you from trying other dumb shit liek "stealing means of production from their owners"

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    I can smell sarcasm but not sure what's so funny about it. You do know US troops suffered tremendous losses at the hands of Vietnamese gorilla fighters ? They are dreaded by all conventional armies
    Darn gorillas...

Seriously, the anarchists cookbook is made for whack jobs, it is a good way of identifying frustrated children with social issues, and that is about it. Very little of it works, and if you think that is going to help you against "The government" you are seriously underestimating how scary the government actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbtdadap View Post
    you antifa coward. nail bombs? try some shit, coward. youll end u in a body bag yourself. only cowards resort to violence on that level. you neo commies deserve death and publically to teach others like you from trying other dumb shit liek "stealing means of production from their owners"
    You aren't the smartest person ain't you ? Google sarcasm.

OT, vietnamese gorillas are best gorillas.

Deleted
    The fun it that the term is not "gorilla" but "guerilla".Comes from the spanish word "Guerra"(war) and the "-illa" affix that denotes "small size" so "Guerilla = small war".

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an appropriate thread at all

closing