Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I read on reddit in /Wow that many had gotten the Invitation simply by starting the scenario and end it immediately at Alyssa.
    So that's what I did after many months of +700 clears. I got the Invitation 3 weeks after.

It can't be proven, but it is suspected that points doesn't affect the drop chance but If you want the "biggest" chest, you have to gather 425 points. I tried it my self and ended the scenario prematurely at 424 and didn't get max AP token.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I got the invitation from literally starting, going in, killing 1 or 2 withered, and then running away leaving my "army" behind until they all despawned and I was returned to the start.

Before that, I was clearing it 100% every chance for 9 months without a result.

- - - Updated - - -

RNG is just RNG, most WoW players should be familiar with it.

Won't be the first item people try for over a period of many years without it dropping.
    Yeah, 50+ Valajar Repboxes on my chars all together, no Valajar Stormwing(I want it!!).. :P

Gotten the Llothien Prowler 3 times though all together(from emissary)

And you are correct, don't have to run through the whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You do not need to get to the end to get a score of over 400.

Just kill everything in every chamber you get to. Then let your withered die.
    You don't even need to go through the effort of letting them die or getting yourself killed. Just toggle them to aggressive to make them stop following you and then run out of range until they despawn. Much faster and less of a hassle than trying to kill them or yourself.

Deleted
    Got the invitations on main and alts from emissary box more then once....

10+ Year Old Account
    Three characters exalted and no dice for a year+ now and its the only mount I really wanted from this expansion. I need to get my DK's tank weapon hidden from there now so I guess I have some more grinding to do. Never seen the mission pop up either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So I've been through this scenario top to bottom. There are no more chests to loot. I am wondering though if there is a minimum score I need to do to get the chest(s) that drop the "Torn Invitation". I'd hate to continue to make my way all the way to the end if I don't really have to.
    I got mine by not trying:

I had 4-6 followers(i guess it was the introduction quest). Cleared as good as I can. Eventually my minions would die and there you go.

I was just doing it for rep and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Faustas View Post
    Did every emissary q, every withered army training scenario since it was avaible - still no fox, fml :'(
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You do not need to get to the end to get a score of over 400.

Just kill everything in every chamber you get to. Then let your withered die.
    This ^

I've gotten the quest for the mount 3 times. I wish that I could give the two extra away.

Deleted
    I did this shit like 100 times on my main without any fox reward. And when I finally got the freakin fox it was on emissary chest...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've gotten an invite three times. Always from the nightfallen emissary/paragon box.

Droprates for anything in that scenario are horrible at best.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG.
    There's no way to game it, just aim for big chest and hope against hope that <1% procs for you.
    I have never seen it, through withered training, mission table, or emissary, and I probably won't ever.

I am thankful to be done with that Godforsaken place. Got the mount from the emissary cache within the first month, followed by months till recent to acquire all the toys with 425+ points each attempt.

Sick of that place.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-12-08 at 01:58 PM.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    So the Invitation can drop from withered traing, right?

I thought it can drop only from Nightfallen emissary.

you can get it in the chest when you finish regardless of score but to maximize the number of loot items dropped (and thus up your chases of getting the mount) you need a score of 400. Not counting the bosses, you can hit 400 by clearing all the rooms up to the main chamber where the elite randomly drops down on you. after that just activate the button that makes your withered run around all willy nilly and hightail it as far away from them as possible and they will get lost, quickly ending the scenario and porting you to the loot chest.

you can also get it from the emissary chests

i got mine from withered training

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So basically you have to get to the end... FML.
    No, getting to the end will easily get you a score over 700.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    No, getting to the end will easily get you a score over 700.
    I'll have to do it again today. But I make a b line to the "secret door" and the assassin usually spawns right around that time, and I'm usually barely 400 by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaDragon View Post
    you can get it in the chest when you finish regardless of score but to maximize the number of loot items dropped (and thus up your chases of getting the mount) you need a score of 400.
    Has this been proven or are you guessing?