Page 1 of 3
LastLast

7.3.5 NEEDS Allied Races to be worth it

There is a lot of discussion about whether or not 7.3.5 will include the ability to recruit allied races, except for Dark Iron Dwarves and Zandalari Trolls.
    Not adding these races in the patch would be a completely illogical choice and would be a missed opportunity to get a lot of people to level up in the new scaled leveling zones, and give players the ability to level up these new characters in time for Battle for Azeroth's release. However, the other side to all of this is sources such as Lore who states that while we're going to (and have) see data for the new races, they won't be added until BfA. Allied races are also absent on 7.3.5's Adventure Guide, which only lists ulduar timewalking, new leveling scaling, and Silithus.

I have created a graph which is listed below comparing the financial turn out of implementing the races versus not implementing them.

Clearly, the results are undeniable. There is already a thread about this, talking about speculation. This is not speculation. This is a call for help to any blizzard developer to PLEASE put some allied races into 7.3.5

Thank you.
    once upon a long time ago, the evil flesh overlords took over the peaceful skeleton people of earth, giving them malicious thought and evil sinner hair and student loans

I love everything about this.

7+ Year Old Account
    that graph makes me puke.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    that graph makes me puke.
    I hired a team of expert statistical analysts and Web 1.0 technicians to make this graph. The graph might look a little robust, but it's because the information shown was taken 100% more seriously than it's presentation. My statement still resides.
    once upon a long time ago, the evil flesh overlords took over the peaceful skeleton people of earth, giving them malicious thought and evil sinner hair and student loans

Lol that Brendan Fraser.

I agree, I need LIGHTFORGED NOW!

Also, whatever happened to Brendan Fraser?

Deleted
    fake graph is a fake graph.
    just because YOU want something doesnt mean blizzard has to do what YOU want.
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-12-07 at 10:10 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Wow, we actually agree on something for once.
    Is the world coming to an end again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Is the world coming to an end again?
    well you ARE already dead so it cant end for you anymore, eh? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    i wholeheartedly agree with this accurately compiled statistical achievement, pray to the gods i get my alliance belfs soon than later <3

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    well you ARE already dead so it cant end for you anymore, eh? ^^
    Well, it might end more for me, just long after everyone else is dead and been rezzed numerous times.

just because YOU want something doesnt mean blizzard has to do what YOU want.
    What I want is irrelevant. You saw the graph! It is only the most logical choice to implement new content sooner than later, and that’s an opinion that can’t be disagreed with. Unless you’re an evil CONTRARIAN that is.

Deleted
    That graph really sold me on the idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    How do you argue with the facts?
    Because the graph is clearly fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Because the graph is clearly fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt its going to happen but damn it, I want allied races now now NOW.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Well done. I love it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The graph, while amusing and perhaps overshooting, is correct.

Allied races as a pre order bonus would be amazing for Blizzard to stop the game bleeding hundreds of thousands of subs during the content drought, anyone with common sense can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The graph, while amusing and perhaps overshooting, is correct.

Allied races as a pre order bonus would be amazing for Blizzard to stop the game bleeding hundreds of thousands of subs during the content drought, anyone with common sense can see that.
    Sadly common sense isn't so common when it comes to Blizzard, but one can hope.

This graph is amazing and I agree! Lmao!