Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Id love to have a reason to try out the level scaling and get my moose costume for BfA :P

Also, when demonhunters became a prebonus, didn't they drop just a couple of weeks before the expac release though? I remember doing legion invasions on a few characters before the floodgates were released and everyone + their mother was trying to pre-gear DHs.

If so, i see the same thing miiiiight happen here. Going through Silithus to gear alts and everything, getting the pre order only briefly before the expac actually drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    fake graph is a fake graph.
    just because YOU want something doesnt mean blizzard has to do what YOU want.
    Do you have a source on that this is fake?

There is a chance a few may be available pre-pre-patch for those who pre-purchase BfA.
    narcissistic personality disorder : "Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!" (Donald J. Trump - Twitter 24th November 2017).

That is a high quality graph. Hopefully Allied Races will be available during 7.3.5 once they announce pre-purchase.

My deviantART

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    They're not going to add them now because it's a minor patch.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Allied Races will be unlockable early through pre-orders of BfA...just like DH's were with Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

That graph is awesome

I don't even care if they make us preorder BfA to get them, just implement theeemmmm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    fake graph is a fake graph.
    just because YOU want something doesnt mean blizzard has to do what YOU want.
    Yeah because OP is literally the only person who wants allied races ASAP and Blizz would be just appealing to them.

Bloodsail Admiral Micka Steelspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    I agree, I need LIGHTFORGED NOW!

Also, whatever happened to Brendan Fraser?
    He got fucked by his ex-wife.