943 Exp DRUID Looking for Raid Team

Can play resto/boomy/guardian.

Druid: Goldpiff - illidan
    Main DH: Whodatboi - mal'ganis
    Btag:
    Whodatboi#11245

<Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769

Hello there! We are currently looking for more competent DPS to fill our roster. I will leave you our "guild spam" if you are at all interested leave a reply or add one of us in game.

<Premonition> (Cutting Edge EN+NH, 6/9M ToS, 7/11H Ant) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. We formed during MoP and have improved in world ranking every tier since our first. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking complete M+’s every day to farm gear and complete 15s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:

Monday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)
    Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00(EST)

Please contact Btag - Ludacris#1776, Eatmyrice#11578, Limeyman#1556, or Jemsmagics#1823 in game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Whodatboi! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
    Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
    Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
    We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey there. We raid on Mal'Ganis <Carried> T/W/Th 8:30-12 server time on horde side. Would be interested to come have you trail with us. We are wrapping up heroic this week and reclearing heroic with mythic progression to start next week. Shoot me a message on here or in BNet (Xzistence #1970) if it sounds like we might be a fit.