Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I got Val'anyr, Kathreena and Woecleaver. I also got two copies each of the warlock epics so I am tempted to go with the Demon deck, that is if I can bother to play something other than Dungeon Runs ever
    I've played like... four games of Ladder today

And like six hours worth of Dungeon Run

Best addition ever
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    So How did everyone do with their initial pack opening?

I had 50, got the warlock weapon on logging in, worst one in the set bloody great.

Got king togwaggle and the darkness from my 50 packs, just about to do the dungeon run quest and see what I get.

How did everyone else do?
    Are you sure Warlock is the worst one??? I got Hunter's weapon, worst one IMO.

And from 80 packs i got Temporus, Aluneth, Warlock weapon and 2 more can't remember right now and don't want to open the client.

Quote Originally Posted by shamblingswarm View Post

And from 80 packs i got Temporus, Aluneth, Warlock weapon and 2 more can't remember right now and don't want to open the client.
    The hunter one is designed for the no minion deck and we have no idea how good that deck is gonna be but at least it has damage and the battlecry.

The warlock one is a start of turn effect so if it gets removed, and everyone will be running oozes with the legendary weapons, it will be 5 mana for nothing because the effect will never go off. This expansion needed some sort of neutral weapon protection minion which stopped your weapons from being destroyed while in play, because right now there are so many ways to remove a weapon they will never see play.

A lot of people plan to try secret hunter with that weapon. We'll have to wait and see I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A lot of people plan to try secret hunter with that weapon. We'll have to wait and see I guess
    I'm @ 17 win 6 losses with spell hunter at rank 10>5

I finally got around to open my 69 packs, actually 70 including a classic pack from TB.... and that was quite a special pack. I bought 59 packs from KaC with gold and 10 packs for free.

I got:

- Twig of the World Tree (free by logging in)
    - Aluneth
    - Edwin VanCleef (classic)
    - Skull of the Man'ari
    - King Togwaggle
    - Golden The Beast (classic)

I actually got 2 legendaries with 1 of them golden out of my classic pack. I never get this kind of luck so this kinda shocked me:

As for the KaC legendaries, I really wanted to have Aluneth so thats something. Don't think I'll do much with the other legendaries. The KaC pack opening looked grim but the classic pack turned that completely away.

Spell Hunter featuring Rhok'delar is currently being piloted by Kibler and Thijs to pretty great effect

It looks pretty impressive. Too early to tell what the new meta will be, but Spell Hunter is, at worst, at least viable
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I opened 33 packs and only got the mage legendary (9 mana 3/3 that fills the board with dragons).

Free weapon was kingsbane, which is probably the one I wanted most, so that was pretty nice.

Out of the 58 K&C packs I opened (none of which were bought with real money) I pulled the greatest number of legendaries at the start of an expansion launch than what I've managed before.

3rd pack - King Togwoggle

18th pack - Sonya Shadowdancer

37th pack - Master Oakheart

49th pack - Golden Lynessa & Non-golden Kingsbane

That's about 1 legendary for every 11 packs. Out of all my pack openings from vanilla HS til now that is also the first pack I've opened that had double legendaries & the Lynessa pull was my 3rd golden legendary from a pack between vanilla and now (a big upgrade from my last one which was Sargeant Sally)

My free weapon was Rhok.
    Last edited by Pantalaimon; 2017-12-13 at 09:48 PM.