Lor'themar Theron

Sylvanas Windrunner

Lady Liadrin

Magister Umbric

Mathias Shaw

Mayla Highmountain

Nathanos Blightcaller

Spiritwalker Ebonhorn

Last edited by chaud; 2017-12-08 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    What's VO?
    I would say "Voice Over" aint sure either.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    What's VO?
    voice over

7+ Year Old Account
    "The Void is always hungry, it has corrupted dragons, titan's children, mortals, and a world soul. But I swear it wont happen to me!"

-Alleria
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "The Fire is always hungry, it has burned dragons, titan's children, mortals, and a world soul. But I swear it wont happen to me!"

-Alleria
    though frankly she did say it would happen to her EVENTUALLY
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    I am a player of World of Warcraft since the very beginning of TBC.

I started by playing in Alliance because of friends, but after being left behind I just rerolled to the one and only race I ever really managed to enjoy in the whole game: (yes, I am sorry) the blood elf.

Ever since, I've been trying to get affected to the Horde, and I did: I really loved Thrall, altough he was an orc he was the noblest; I loved Vol'jin for his mystic loyalty and his love for its people. Of course, I hated Garrosh.. and now that Sylvanas has become the Warchief (which is incredibly senseless imo, for a list of reasons), I just can't stand her arrogance. You can just realize what I am talking about by hearing her VO. I like the fact that the Horde is the union of multiple outcast races, looking for their place in Azeroth.. but the way Sylvanas behaves is totally wrong, and it really is making the Horde look bad (which never was nor still is).

On the other hand, I am in love with Anduin: he essentially grew up with me, heck, I remember going in Cathedral Square and seeing him as a stupid common human child model next to Bolvar Fordragon; he grew up, he matured his own ideas and principles, he managed to change the violent stubborness of his father. Anduin is my favourite character in the Warcraft serie as for now.

As much as it concerns zones and atmospheres, I have always prefered the alliance but I was first bound to my blood elf.

I have never really been the kind of "faction" guy (which is why I always prefered Death Knights and Demon Hunters for their stand alone - no, not because of the edginess), but if I have to choose I gladly go for alliance: especially now that void elves are going to be released, which is the combination of my favourite WoW things: blood elves and the void!

Altough I still have to decide wether I'll be playing Void Elf SPriest or Rogue...

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "The Void is always hungry, it has corrupted dragons, titan's children, mortals, and a world soul. But I swear it wont happen to me!"

-Alleria
    They are going to make a player race upon this premise. One that will be permanently in game. So yeah, it can be controlled.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ex0LL View Post
    I am a player of World of Warcraft since the very beginning of TBC.

I started by playing in Alliance because of friends, but after being left behind I just rerolled to the one and only race I ever really managed to enjoy in the whole game: (yes, I am sorry) the blood elf.

Ever since, I've been trying to get affected to the Horde, and I did: I really loved Thrall, altough he was an orc he was the noblest; I loved Vol'jin for his mystic loyalty and his love for its people. Of course, I hated Garrosh.. and now that Sylvanas has become the Warchief (which is incredibly senseless imo, for a list of reasons), I just can't stand her arrogance. You can just realize what I am talking about by hearing her VO. I like the fact that the Horde is the union of multiple outcast races, looking for their place in Azeroth.. but the way Sylvanas behaves is totally wrong, and it really is making the Horde look bad (which never was nor still is).

On the other hand, I am in love with Anduin: he essentially grew up with me, heck, I remember going in Cathedral Square and seeing him as a stupid common human child model next to Bolvar Fordragon; he grew up, he matured his own ideas and principles, he managed to change the violent stubborness of his father. Anduin is my favourite character in the Warcraft serie as for now.

As much as it concerns zones and atmospheres, I have always prefered the alliance but I was first bound to my blood elf.

I have never really been the kind of "faction" guy (which is why I always prefered Death Knights and Demon Hunters for their stand alone - no, not because of the edginess), but if I have to choose I gladly go for alliance: especially now that void elves are going to be released, which is the combination of my favourite WoW things: blood elves and the void!

Altough I still have to decide wether I'll be playing Void Elf SPriest or Rogue...
    Yup, pretty much how it went for me - though I have experience since WC1 and played since vanilla. Started off as Alliance: Moved over to the Horde side since I prefer Blood Elves, despite that I much more favour the Alliance. And Sylvanas I have disliked since WC3 and eversince she became Warchief, I just feel like -something- is going to happen to her sooner or later. She just doesn't fit as the Warchief of the Horde. Whereas Anduin, we've seen grow up after all these years and I'm certainly happy to know he's going to live through WoW (Given how one of the comics ended).

Quote Originally Posted by ex0LL View Post

That's exactly my thoughts - word by word. Cannot wait for my favorite race, faction and my most favorite thing in wow - void.

Call it a lame fan service. I don't care. Hyped AF.

Also the story of Alleria - completely love it. There wasn't a character I liked this much for a long time.
    Last edited by Kieldon; 2017-12-18 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why they keep calling the king by his family name. Normally, he should be called by his first name, King Anduin. You never hear anyone saying "Queen Windsor."
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    They are going to make a player race upon this premise. One that will be permanently in game. So yeah, it can be controlled.
    Hmm.. merging light and void together to make one big fireball of both types.