Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    But isnt that unfair, for someone who plays 20 hours compared to someone who plays hundreds of hours a month?
    No its not unfair, it covers the resource costs and the company makes a profit. You can't have it just to suite your personal preferences lol thats just silly, it obviously works well for 99.99% of player or Blizz would change it lol.

    You pay to access the servers and thats it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If the token didnt exist id quit. The only reason i play now is because a friend gave me legion as a gift.

    - - - Updated - - -



    WoW is not an MMO. Its a lobby game where you sit in queues, instance hop, and talk to no one. The other players barely exist. An MMO has an in game community. Id pay $15/month for an MMO. Id argue MMOs no longer exist.
    can't be the same WoW I play then lol the ONLY reason I've been playing it for 13 years is because of the community and the people I play with, they keep it fun and engaging.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

  2. #182
    The Insane Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Live World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL, OFFICIAL, LEGAL WoW!
    Posts
    17,349
    Not happening as long as they keep making billion-dollar figures from it.

    Tough shit, go play a F2P title.
    Posters on MMO-C are not just partaking in the sport of Negativity, they're running their own Special Olympics where everyone gets a participation award.

    My "location" triggers people so hard that they've started copying it! Great success!

  3. #183
    No .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

  4. #184
    The Insane Rorcanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Live World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL, OFFICIAL, LEGAL WoW!
    Posts
    17,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post


    can't be the same WoW I play then lol the ONLY reason I've been playing it for 13 years is because of the community and the people I play with, they keep it fun and engaging.
    Indeed. These people saying "it's a lobby gaem!!", are usually the types of toxic asshats whom nobody wants to play with, or they downright choose not to be social but blame the game.

    The game is still an MMO, still an RPG. If someone manages to treat the game as a "lobby game" in Legion of all iterations, it's a personal issue.
    Posters on MMO-C are not just partaking in the sport of Negativity, they're running their own Special Olympics where everyone gets a participation award.

    My "location" triggers people so hard that they've started copying it! Great success!

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You could be saving the life of one child in Africa instead of wasting your time on a video game. You should feel bad for posting something so offensive and insensitive.
    Sorry you're poor?

  6. #186
    Immortal SL1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois.
    Posts
    7,123
    I want to play. I want to come back, but I refuse to ever pay them a sub again.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I dont want to pay 13€ a month for playing it 5 out of 30 evenings a month.

    Free 2 play is way more reasonable for a old game like this.
    They still have millions of people willing to pay, so why would they? What a pointless thread.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Another idea is to buy /played time instead of paid weeks.

    As like paying 13€ for 200 hours playtime.
    Move to China. That's how they do it.

  8. #188
    I'm also sick of paying for electricity and gas. What are those companies thinking? Just because they provide me goods I'm supposed to PAY for it??

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    i have 11 toons at 110, i struggled and got them to 950 followers, got them awesome items for the followers, and i can mill cloe to 500k a week, just from my 11 toons, as the missions show up every 6-18 hours, and you can sometimes have 3 show up

    they start with 800-1100 gold, and 1000-1700g bonus if you 200%.

    now if your lucky and get that on 11 toons 3 times a day,

    thats 5400-8400 per toon per day, 59400 - 92400 a day from 11 toons if the RNG Gods smile on you,

    i think from my tsm graph the most i made in one day was 102,800g from order hall missions.

    the hardest part isnt the AFK farming,

    its the order hall supplies you need to spend a day a month farming across 11 toons.
    Don't do it on all toons at once, spread it out. And get one follower with 3xOR items, shouldn't be too hard to get 250 OR per WQ (I got 300OR on two of my toons). And also get the BoS shoulder enchant, and use BoS for OR.

    And on my main, I get flooded by BoS, so I sometimes just buy extra and send over. But then again, I only have 4 toons I do this on, as I don't need more, and I hate leveling alts.
    Hook 'till you're hooked!

  10. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I dont want to pay 13€ a month for playing it 5 out of 30 evenings a month.

    Free 2 play is way more reasonable for a old game like this.
    Then prepare for an insane amount of micro transactions and gated content if you want f2p.

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    But it is free to play, you just have to be smart and manage to save up enough for a token every month, which in all honesty isn't very hard.

    For instance, you can do it AFK with gold missions if you have enough alts. With 3 alts that got followers that are 950, you will get about 280k/month.
    Umm, really? Are you serious? Then I'm super excited to get my alts to 110. Though, how do you get that much gold with only 3 characters and through missions? As far as I remember, you get occasionally missions that give 300-600g or something.

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I dont want to pay 13€ a month for playing it 5 out of 30 evenings a month.

    Free 2 play is way more reasonable for a old game like this.
    You can farm gold and pay for the game that way? I have been using tokens this whole expansion. Is farming gold boring for you? you can get good and have carry runs to supply you with gold .... or you know.. stop playing?

  13. #193
    The Patient Ladyoftheforest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    If the token didnt exist id quit. The only reason i play now is because a friend gave me legion as a gift.

    - - - Updated - - -



    WoW is not an MMO. Its a lobby game where you sit in queues, instance hop, and talk to no one. The other players barely exist. An MMO has an in game community. Id pay $15/month for an MMO. Id argue MMOs no longer exist.
    In your humble opinion. I see it differently and is reflected by how much i enjoy the game as an MMORPG. My other points also stand firm.

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Umm, really? Are you serious? Then I'm super excited to get my alts to 110. Though, how do you get that much gold with only 3 characters and through missions? As far as I remember, you get occasionally missions that give 300-600g or something.
    Current with maxed out ilvl followers, the missions give around 1k gold + 1750g reward for 200%

  15. #195
    He has a point
    WoW is a very different game now

    All you need to do for people that played the game this long is to log in to get saved and do one thing or another, its a very short amount of time in a month

    As wow is no longer an mmo, is a lobby of queues, menus and tiny accomplishments to hook you in that part of your brain that gives pleasure from finishing tasks

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Current with maxed out ilvl followers, the missions give around 1k gold + 1750g reward for 200%
    How many do you get daily? 1 or 2? Also, I assume, if you get every class to 110, get their followers to 950 ilvl, you probably can get 1m gold monthly, more or less, judging from what you say, but it depends on how frequently you get the missions.

    And correct me if I am wrong, isn't it easy to get follower ilvl upgrades now?

  17. #197
    Bloodsail Admiral Micka Steelspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Nordics
    Posts
    1,112
    No thanks, I don't want more trash into the game by making it F2P.

  18. #198
    The only thing funnier than someone asking for WoW to go F2P is all the shitty anti-F2P posts the thread attracts.

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I dont want to pay 13€ a month for playing it 5 out of 30 evenings a month.

    Free 2 play is way more reasonable for a old game like this.
    I'm against WoW going F2P. F2P would inevitably mean many more micro-transactions and lots of P2W: That would be bad for the game.

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I dont want to pay 13€ a month for playing it 5 out of 30 evenings a month.

    Free 2 play is way more reasonable for a old game like this.
    I'd imagine you'd be one of the first to complain about a lack of content once the f2p model was put into place. Because that's what would happen. Cuts, more cuts and more cuts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •