Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post

    “What’s the stat priority?” Ez. It should be for a bunch of guys who sim this shit right? Hence why I asked the forum.
    Nobody can sim something if they don't know what to sim, some guy might have top prio on vers and another got so much vers it's bad.

    If you don't want to simyoself you should just stop caring...

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    Nobody can sim something if they don't know what to sim, some guy might have top prio on vers and another got so much vers it's bad.

    If you don't want to simyoself you should just stop caring...
    Not asking others to sim mate. Asking the guys who sim often what would be the stat priority for the average and outlaw rogue. Not just for me. Ok? It’s pretty simple.

    If that’s to much, i’ll Just change the question. Ok?





    Is haste any good for SnD Outlaw?”

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Not asking others to sim mate. Asking the guys who sim often what would be the stat priority for the average and outlaw rogue. Not just for me. Ok? It’s pretty simple.

    If that’s to much, i’ll Just change the question. Ok?

    Is haste any good for SnD Outlaw?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Well, to be honest I think that he has right. There are no half-ways, but if you wanted one then he gave you a right answer - follow ilvl if you don't care about sims/maths. Mostly because they're the reason why stats vary in different spec/tier gear.

    I also didn't like that addon, because before we had things like BIS-lists, priorities etc. But in Legion? Without sims + pawn you're not going to do good DPS.
    I'm pretty sure that well geared(with sims/math) SnD T21 rogue would be a lot better than the one with other spec and without sims/math.

    It's actually not that hard, give it a try and it will change your whole perspective. I'm also doing mostly heroic only and I'm using sims+pawn, mostly because I don't want to be carried(but I'm playing as assa, so it's an oxymoron, haha) and I want to do good DPS(for that spec and overall in the group). @Soisoisoi actually explained it pretty well. Check out Icy-Veins and Rogue Discord group pins. If you say that you're MORE casual than that then do as @ymirsson said - follow the ilvl. Because there's seriously no other way.
    ^Here's my comment.

    But anyway - give me your armory, so I'd sim your stat weight and give you informations.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    ^Here's my comment.

    But anyway - give me your armory, so I'd sim your stat weight and give you informations.
    You don’t have to homie. But thank you for the offer. Really. But I don’t want someone doing something like that for me, like I said.

    So is haste any good? I have 13%

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    You don’t have to homie. But thank you for the offer. Really. But I don’t want someone doing something like that for me, like I said.

    So is haste any good? I have 13%
    I'm afraid it's impossible to answer that question without simming.

  6. #26
    Haste is pretty useless for rogue but outlaw gets more use out of it than the other 2 specs.

    Its not as simple as saying haste is good crit is bad. Each piece of gear/tier is gonna be a different case isnt it.

    I would probably aim for crit/vers myself personally

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Haste is pretty useless for rogue but outlaw gets more use out of it than the other 2 specs.

    Its not as simple as saying haste is good crit is bad. Each piece of gear/tier is gonna be a different case isnt it.

    I would probably aim for crit/vers myself personally

    Thank you! <3

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    I don’t want exact measurements. I want 2 things.

    1. The basic average stat priority for SnD outlaw (because the guides don’t help)
    2. For You, and specifically YOU, to stop visiting and commenting on my threads like your life depends on you just NEDING to post your opinion.

    Not very hard or odd. Not a dumb thing to want as a casual player who cares about his stats and performance but not to absurd levels, because I think simulations and math aren’t fun, and I play for fun. Which is the purpose of a game. People forget that.

    So I don’t think it’s all to terrible that I get bothered with some of honestly dumb and inconsiderate answers I get from folks like you that NEVER actually address my original question.

    “What’s the stat priority?” Ez. It should be for a bunch of guys who sim this shit right? Hence why I asked the forum.
    OUTLAW ROGUE MLG 360NOSCOPE STAT PRIORITY: Haste (25%) > Crit(20%) > Vers > Mastery

  9. #29
    The only answer we can give you reasonably is that you should go for agility. There is no fixed stat weight. Thats not how it works. Depending on how much, for example, haste you have, changes the value of it, and every other stat you have. This is why sites like icy viens etc.. are misleading. They create this false expectation of something that does not, and has never existed. Once you accept that you will understand why nobody has answered or could answer your question.

    So, stack agility, or sim yourself.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    I don’t want exact measurements. I want 2 things.

    1. The basic average stat priority for SnD outlaw (because the guides don’t help)
    2. For You, and specifically YOU, to stop visiting and commenting on my threads like your life depends on you just NEDING to post your opinion.

    Not very hard or odd. Not a dumb thing to want as a casual player who cares about his stats and performance but not to absurd levels, because I think simulations and math aren’t fun, and I play for fun. Which is the purpose of a game. People forget that.

    So I don’t think it’s all to terrible that I get bothered with some of honestly dumb and inconsiderate answers I get from folks like you that NEVER actually address my original question.

    “What’s the stat priority?” Ez. It should be for a bunch of guys who sim this shit right? Hence why I asked the forum.

    for outlaw specifically and ESPECIALLY, stat priority changes wildly depending on your tier set, your legendaries, your trinkets, and your talents.

    for assassination, crit heavy mastery is a good general rule.

    for sub, priorities change wildly, but not to the degree of outlaw.

    you must sim yourself (like everyone has said) to find the answer to your questions.

    we're not going to sim you.
    Last edited by elfporn; 2017-12-08 at 02:26 AM.

  11. #31
    Damn, this dude is trolling yall hard. He says he doesn't want to use an outside source, while using an outside source (this forum). Fire up the meme generator...

  12. #32
    "- I want to optimize my electricity consumption !
    - You need a measurement of your consumption before optimize it.
    - Fock you, i don't want external thing to measure my consumption. Just tell me how i can optimize my current consumption."

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    My IQ is like 75.
    In this context, your topics start to make sense.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijubei View Post
    In this context, your topics start to make sense.
    After all this posting yesterday, i'm sure he's exaggerating. Also, he has a crush on me.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    not quite Batman
    winning
    "A stick is a love letter that hasn't been made into paper yet."
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Ironically, you are the one with a sad and narrow field of view, on top of being an ignorant dick. But i wish you luck in your life, you are seriously going to need it.
    THIS. i love that op has time to come onto a community site forum and ask stupid questions but refuse to sim yourself. what a joke, kiddie pool is that way >
    Last edited by Djanco; 2017-12-08 at 11:28 AM.

  16. #36
    Mechagnome Nihal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Somewhere Far Far Away
    Posts
    575
    For SnD outlaw, MY simmc puts: vers > crit > agi > mast > haste

    If you want to follow that, then by all means.

    For RtB the values change to: haste > vers > crit > agi > mast
    Last edited by Nihal; 2017-12-08 at 08:12 PM.

  17. #37
    Dont get why you just dont want to sim it? Use raidbots if you dont want to download a program....

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    For SnD outlaw, MY simmc puts: vers > crit > agi > mast > haste

    If you want to follow that, then by all means.

    For RtB the values change to: haste > vers > crit > agi > mast
    And then you change legendaries and those priorities change completely.

    He needs to sim his own character.

  19. #39
    I hope i can help.

    Sim your char.

    I hope that helps.
    Dying could endanger your health!

  20. #40
    Reading this thread I hope to god that op was just trolling and not mentally challenged. The time he spent arguing here he could have just done a 1 minute sim on raidbots and be done with it :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •