Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What happened to soloing a Healer?

Found a Sub Rogue today that would kill me in a stunlock.

Open with stun then I would die halfway through his 5 point stun.

Trinket? on Coolodown

I was at FULL health and he drug me down in about 4-5 seconds. WITH Rejuv and Germination ticking.

Not just once either.

world "pvp" or bg/arena?

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

Trinket? on Coolodown

I was at FULL health and he drug me down in about 4-5 seconds. WITH Rejuv and Germination ticking.

Not just once either.
    I don't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I don't believe you.
    in "World PvP", easily possible. Druids have piss-poor on-demand big heals, and without templates, rogues do absurd damage in wPvP; even with the recent flat nerf.

I see nothing wrong with this. Stop complaining.

1. If it was world pvp its 100% possible
    2. If it was bg/arena pre-bear his stun lock. This is how druid work vs melees. If you cant pre bear change class

Deleted
    Maybe with zerker, a bursty build and lucky crits. Druid's are really squishy out of bear form after all!

Impossible in pvp instances. I'm a hunter and I can't be killed in the opening stunlock even if I don't trinket. Gonna guess it was wpvp. Yeah, sorry, wpvp doesn't have templates and it's completely retarded in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    Impossible in pvp instances. I'm a hunter and I can't be killed in the opening stunlock even if I don't trinket. Gonna guess it was wpvp. Yeah, sorry, wpvp doesn't have templates and it's completely retarded in Legion.
    It doesnt have templates but it DOES have the altered healing coefficients for being in PvP, which somewhat ironically guts healing in wPvP vs damage taken for a lot of specs. I love being mid-tanking a rare-elite WQ mob on my Paladin only to have some casual PvP AoE splash (not even the Ally -trying- to be a douche or anything) and -POOF- all of a sudden my self shields and self heals are gutted and the mob starts kicking my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    in "World PvP", easily possible. Druids have piss-poor on-demand big heals, and without templates, rogues do absurd damage in wPvP; even with the recent flat nerf.
    Well in that case, if it were Wpvp and not instanced, this does not deserve a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Well in that case, if it were Wpvp and not instanced, this does not deserve a thread.
    I dont disagree with that statement. I was just correcting the “impossible!” statements. wPvP is a shit-show from start to finish.
    Last edited by Kagthul; 2017-12-25 at 06:32 PM.

I posted this in another thread:
    Youre not supposed to be able to solo kill a healer unless in arena dampening. If youre in a bg, either hit what your team mates are hitting, or have them attack what you're hitting. It's called teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    I dont disagree with that statement. I was just correcting the “impossible!” statements. wPvP is a shit-show from start to finish.
    Business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post

Trinket? on Coolodown

Not just once either.
    In arena this is impossible or you were lower than you thought when he stunned you out of form and you were being purged/dps'd by the other healer.

If this is WPvP get better legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    In arena this is impossible or you were lower than you thought when he stunned you out of form and you were being purged/dps'd by the other healer.

If this is WPvP get better legendaries.
    No lengendary will save you from a rogue in WPvp lol. They can literally 1 gcd a guardian druid in bear form.

if he surprised you in world pvp, and you were not in bear form, why the heck was your trinket on cd?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit happens in world PvP. Blizzard intentionally didn't apply templates to world PvP encounters to keep it feeling risky and dangerous; this can include getting burned down by a well-geared subtlety rogue who's used to gibbing the healer on reflex from BGs/Arenas.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    if he surprised you in world pvp, and you were not in bear form, why the heck was your trinket on cd?
    wouldn't matter a rogue with Cd's in world pvp just deletes people, they hit for 20m fucking eviscerates in raids, even if they hit for only a quarter of this it still almost 1 shots most players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium

- - - Updated - - -

If you really want to see madness, fast forward to the two rogues hitting the raid in wpvp for their life at 5:50

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    wouldn't matter a rogue with Cd's in world pvp just deletes people, they hit for 20m fucking eviscerates in raids, even if they hit for only a quarter of this it still almost 1 shots most players.
    Rogues in Darkbrul arena easily instagib out of stealth.