Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePsyentist View Post
    Sombra looks cool.
    It is cool but I try to avoid skins that stand out in bright colors. I find that wearing the winter Reaper skin that is blue gets me killed more than the regular black Reaper skin so I just stick to basic black.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Yeah everyone knocks me for the Coldhardt skin (not that I play Rein much but still) because it's just a lightup headbox.

WHATEVER ITS THE BEST REIN SKIN IMO.
    on the youtubes

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Yeah everyone knocks me for the Coldhardt skin (not that I play Rein much but still) because it's just a lightup headbox.

WHATEVER ITS THE BEST REIN SKIN IMO.
    My view on this is that any half decent sniper is going to aim for your head anyway, while any one practicing is probably gonna aim for Rein's extremely bulky body.

So it probably makes little to no difference, and I feel like it's more of a placebo effect, people feel like they die more when it's really just a better team they're against or something.
    Personally I like his Greifhardt more though, Coldhardt is a good skin too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My view on this is that any half decent sniper is going to aim for your head anyway, while any one practicing is probably gonna aim for Rein's extremely bulky body.

So it probably makes little to no difference, and I feel like it's more of a placebo effect, people feel like they die more when it's really just a better team they're against or something.
    Personally I like his Greifhardt more though, Coldhardt is a good skin too though.
    When you are bright glow in the dark light blue and everyone else on your team is wearing black you are more than likely to have 6 enemies firing at you first rather than anyone else. Now if you are a tank designed to take the damage that isn't a bad thing but when you are a reaper trying to get up close it does impact your survivability. Every little bit helps.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.