Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Why isn't "Being Comunist" considered a Crime yet?

So:

Nazism:
    • Takes over the means of production.
    • State owns everything.
    • Kills everyone that disagrees.
    • Mass murdered an entire culture.
    • Crazy inventor and leader.
    • Followed by mindless idiots.

Comunism:
    • State owns everything.

They are literally the same, the only exception is that fairy tales says "comunist is good that fights against evil because yes"
    Why isn't supporting comunism a crime yet? Just because the soviet holocaust wasnt broadcast live doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Well, for starters, being a Nazi isn't a crime either.

Hippies were communists when they would go off into the mountains and farm with other hippies. I do not know if any Nazis who did not support violence.

Deleted
    Because then we'd be the communist/fascist for jailing political oppositions, and then we'd have to jail ourselves! All the way from top to bottom!

I don’t like either but you should have the right to believe so long as it’s not shoved down other people throats. I prefer to use logic and reason to shoot it down instead of reaction which leads to straight up censorship.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because communism is only an abstract idea, like Nazism. Neither of them represent enough evidence to imprison someone. At least not in a society with free speech.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-12-08 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Hippies were communists when they would go off into the mountains and farm with other hippies. I do not know if any Nazis who did not support violence.
    Really no nazi? Ever read the raping of Nanking?
    http://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/12/wo...ved-lives.html guy lost his job because he saved people.
    Being a nazi did not mean everyone was this evil force. Some people had no choice as membership was attached to pretty much any job you wanted. Also their were nazi in the sense of a unified Germany but once they saw genocide and persecution immediately changed their minds and went off to save Jewish people. Unfortunately since ww2 and the holocaust is a touchy subject with huge complexity things like this get buried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Communism is dead and Nationalism isn't a crime either.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    I don’t like either but you should have the right to believe so long as it’s not shoved down other people throats. I prefer to use logic and reason to shoot it down instead of reaction which leads to straight up censorship.
    This, much as I spite Commies.

This is more of a problem with MMOC. Commies on this forum start commie threads basically every day and they dont get deleted. If a nazi started nazi threads they would be deleted. Why do commies get a pass?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    This is more of a problem with MMOC. Commies on this forum start commie threads basically every day and they dont get deleted. If a nazi started nazi threads they would be deleted. Why do commies get a pass?
    Sure bias is possible, but it's not like those threads are helping communism by being on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    Really no nazi? Ever read the raping of Nanking?
    http://www.nytimes.com/1996/12/12/wo...ved-lives.html guy lost his job because he saved people.
    Being a nazi did not mean everyone was this evil force. Some people had no choice as membership was attached to pretty much any job you wanted. Also their were nazi in the sense of a unified Germany but once they saw genocide and persecution immediately changed their minds and went off to save Jewish people. Unfortunately since ww2 and the holocaust is a touchy subject with huge complexity things like this get buried.
    People today have the joy of hindsight, as well as free choice. Anyone who is a Nazi sympathizer or white nationalist today is a terrible person. I'd much rather equate communism to fascism.

All those people you speak of renounced Nazism, and worked against it.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because we don't have thought crimes here in America.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Sure bias is possible, but it's not like those threads are helping communism by being on the front page.

Their goal is to spread it. Are there better ways to spread it? Yeah. But you are still giving them space to spread. Same as any pro nazi/fascism thread. Its even more clear when their sig turns the C in MMOC to a hammer and sickle.

Deleted
    Communism is an economical ideology which at it's core is based around abolishing the class system and create common ownership of the means of production.

Nazi ideolgy is based around racism and genocide.

I don't understand how anyone could compare the two.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Their goal is to spread it. Are there better ways to spread it? Yeah. But you are still giving them space to spread. Same as any pro nazi/fascism thread. Its even more clear when their sig turns the C in MMOC to a hammer and sickle.
    So their idea has a space on the forum. That's the cue for free market and mixed economy supporters to tell communists why their idea is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    So:

Nazism:
    • State owns everything.

Comunism:
    • State owns everything.

They are literally the same, the only exception is that fairy tales says "comunist is good that fights against evil because yes"
    Why isn't supporting comunism a crime yet? Just because the soviet holocaust wasnt broadcast live doesn't mean it didn't happen.
    Because, as detestable as Communists are, I don't believe in outlawing political beliefs or speech.

Just because Stalin was a communist, doesn't make all communists Stalin.

By that token, being an Atheist should be illegal, because Stalin was an atheist, and killed more people than all religions combined in the last century.

Then we wouldn't have such great people like Elba, Nanook, Kurata, Nexx and Endus posting on the forums, it would be much less entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    This, much as I spite Commies.
    This. I think both Nazis and Communists are GIGANTIC dumbshits, but they have a right to believe that shit. Until they force it on others, or make their beliefs someone else's problems.