Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    worlddefense channel, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    What would you like to see changed in bFa for pvp's sake?

i have a big following on these forums so if i agree with you , your opinion will be relayed and obviously acknowledged by my followers.

i have a big following on these forums
    If they implement the toggle for all servers, there won't be world pvp at all, it will kill it.

Drop the stupid prestige honor system.
    Let us farm honor to buy gear, mounts, toys, etc instead.
    Something I thought I'd never change my mind on: let same faction fight same faction in random bgs. If I could fight Alliance my win percentage would skyrocket.
    Faster buffs/nerfs.
    Less melee uptime, less caster instants and more casting spells. Slower fights ya know.

Remove the pvp talent unlocking, it feels awful to be gimped in your pvp choices until you spent X hours.

Reduce how big the difference is between weakest geared and strongest geared characters in PVP.

Take a look and possibly rework specs that struggle in PVP while not affecting their PVE rotation (if it is already good).

The only main issue that makes PvP so unfun right now is the gear progression.
    Why cant i farm honor/conquest points and get my equpiment piece after piece. Equip my new weapon and actually feel the differance.

Also why is PvP gear so shit?

They need to fix the problem with the Meeles. Most of the time meele crush on low rating and the higher you get the weaker get meele and the stronger caster comps become. This is an problem since meele will destroy low rated player , which demand needs which means caster would need an nerf too since else meele can't compete on higher rating. At the moment people call frost dk op, while there is one frost dk in the top 100 eu. It's just problematic that you get punished to hard for playing bad against meele. On the other hand meele get punished even harder if they play bad against caster. It should be more balanced for both sites .( playing shadow / boomkin atm)

pvp is dead

maybe GC kills it, maybe holinka, but in fact pvp now is not fun, not about skill, not something what i like when spending my time in WoW

so i'm not want to revive it. ceep corpse in grave
    Last edited by Mai4; 2018-02-01 at 10:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

i have a big following on these forums so if i agree with you , your opinion will be relayed and obviously acknowledged by my followers.

Stop triggering my OCD. It's BfA and PvP, not the other way around.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfing Druids, especially healers in general is a good place to start.

The bullshit that they can survive through if fucking absurd. A healer
    (like Resto Druids for ex.) can survive even better than most tank
    classes.

Here are my thoughts:

A new ranking system shared by hardcore and casual players

Similar to what we had in Vanilla. Higher ranks = more and better rewards. Everyone should have an easy access to lowest tier of PVP gear. But you should be rewarded with better gear if you spend your time in PVP. Doing BG and Arena awards you honor points so you can get gear upgrades according to your rank. IE: Rank 1: trinket, Rank 2: Belt, Rank 3: Cape etc... That maybe tokens, or rating requirements on higher ilvl gear, i don't know. After each season lowest tier of pvp gear gets replaced so new players can have easy access to PVP gear.

Templates must be gone. Having proper PVP gear fixes that. We also need resilience back in PVP. I'm so sick of getting one shotted in world pvp by a random rogue in mythic+ gear. World PVP ment something to PVP players. Now it is beyond the point of MEH.

Also, many people dislike arena because of fotm comps. or pillar humping. PVP'ers should not be forced to do arena. There must be an easy solution for RGB to be more attractive. Solo queue maybe? I know RGB requires team work and communication but it is really hard to get people to do RGB these days.

TL;DR we had many seasons and changes. Grab what was good and mix'em together

^ what 'bout resilens (bc/wotlk pvp stat) come back? will it playable?

-Remove stat templates, replace them with a %HP/dmg boost if the player is extremely low geared, above a specific ilvl there should be no buffs
    -Let us buy gear with honor
    -Make honor grinding via world pvp viable
    -Rating requirement for specific gear slot used to be a good thing
    -Instead of having gear with resilience, make that a base system as its right now
    -Prestige system needs to be overhauled. Rewards from the legion prestige system are laughable... Here reach prestige 25 -reward 50 honor marks.

I'm all for toning down melee mobility but also remember to tone down arcane mages 39485903485903485 blinks

Deleted
    Less burst, more consistent dmg. Just imagine an idiot pressing buttons wrong and after 3 minutes has a high chance to kill you (rmp btw) rather than u have to press your buttons constantly well to able to build up high pressure. Please stop rewarding bad players, because people who wanna use their brain and be successful will just stop playing or like most of them already did.
    Last edited by mmoc32559897dc; 2018-02-10 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yassu View Post
    Less burst, more consistent dmg. Just imagine an idiot pressing buttons well after 3 minutes and has a high chance to kill you (rmp btw) rather than u have to press your buttons constantly well to able to build up high pressure. Please stop rewarding bad players, because people who wanna use their brain and be successful will just stop playing or like most of them already did.
    lol wut?

Do you think doing your braindead easy PvE rotation flawlessly for 3minutes requires more skill than setting up coordinated CC attempts at the correct moments in order to land kills?

Some of the suggestions in this thread are basically Legion 2.0, i.e the final, complete and unrevokable PvP death.

"nerf mobility, nerf this, nerf that" - yeah, lets make the game even more one-dimensional and slow... what do you guys even think caused PvP to lose well over half its community (from MoP9 in the first place?

7+ Year Old Account

Very easy, so easy It's obsurd Blizzard hasn't done this:

1) Make PvE gear unviable In PvP enviroments
    2) Return high end PvP gear
    2a) Make high end PvP gear buyable with currency like Honor/Conquest used to work
    3) Remove PvP Templates
    4) Return customization of gear back to the players

Essentially, people liked to have the best pvp gear cause It gave them an end goal, other than getting mounts, titles and other things. But being able to participate In high end pvping you had to get the best gear which took you only 2 months roughly and then you hadn't worry about the best gear. You'd be enchanting It, pimping It out, transmogging It and not change It every bloody few days because you had a random PvE drop that Is better than your other one you just enchanted and pimped out so you lost the enchantment and pimping value of that gear you just customized for yourself.

When there's a clear distinction betwenn high end "pro" pvpers with conquest gear, and people who are just In casual honor gear, It makes the game easier, we're not equal, we're not on the same playing field, If I cant be better In PvP than others either by gear or skill, I won't do PvP It's as simple as that. They removed the gear aspect of It, so I stopped pvping In a hardcore fashion In WoW, and If BfA follows this Template Idea I won't play WoW at all at this rate, PvPing Is the last bastion of enjoyment for me and at this rate they'll be loosing a good portiion of their hardcore playerbase If they do.

Value your hardcore players more than casual ones, they will stay as long as you don't majorly fudge up, and If they keep doing templates they will fudge up and players will leave, casuals will stay for a few month and then leave, who cares, but hardcore stay for a long time.

If It aint broke, don't fix It - and quite frankly doing PvP Templates was unneeded and uncalled for, and changing class balance every bloody week In Legion didn't help either, sure they said they'd tone It down In BfA but they say alot of things and Im really sick of believing In them, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I gave them the benefit of the doubt since Cataclysm and It's starting to annoy the players how our trust Isn't repaid properly.

EDIT: Oh and on a last note, don't do stupid world quests for pvping that are basically so easy, you don't have to do PvPing In order to get PvP rewards... I mean for god sake, you can get a PvP specific mount for doing one of those pvp specific world quests that pop up In either of the 4 zones on Broken Isles, all you do Is kill mobs and eventually you get a pvp reward... what the actual fudge Is that? And even worse, you can just sit In your Order Hall, collect those "Complete world quest every 8 hours" and just do It that way, not even doing the world quest In question... It's obsurd. Stop being so damn casual about everything Activision Blizz.
    Last edited by TheVaryag; 2018-02-03 at 01:39 PM.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?