Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwifruitOCE View Post
    rogues are top 3 melee dps at this current ilvl during progress. top dps on aggramar as well.

probs for scrub guilds they won't be as good because those guilds prog on harder bosses with a much higher ilvl, and rogues won't scale as well as other classes.
    In the second half of the raid rogues are perfoming quite decent currently. For the top50 race rogues should be strong enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    In the second half of the raid rogues are perfoming quite decent currently. For the top50 race rogues should be strong enough.
    and what about the ten-thousands of rogues not participating in the top50 race?

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    rogues are working quite decent in the second half. Even after the Top50 (which I see as a time component) rogues will still be in the top3 of the most useful classes for the second part of the instance. Currently rogues are absolute top tier at aggramar and argus due to very high resilience for all the hard hitting and unavoidable mechanics combined with very good dps for that fights.

literally look at every other log on every other boss.

Rogues are dogshit in Antorus
    5 parses is still not a reasonable amount of data to draw a reasonable conclusion from.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    5 parses is still not a reasonable amount of data to draw a reasonable conclusion from.
    how about the ample evidence showing rogues trending down throughout tomb of sargeras as everyone geared up?

when Tomb went live Sub Rogues were a top 3 spec. by the end they were middle of the pack.

is that ample evidence to note a trend?

They will all quit WoW, because you showed them the errors of their ways.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

There are a lot of roles in the bosses that gimp your DPS. Many rogues on progression are going to be in those roles such as portal ball-runner on PK, assistant soaker on Imonar, and pod person in AHK. On Varimthras you also are gonna be a soakbro. Dogs if you get fire dog you will parse worse and if you are on dark dog you will parse well. On farm it evens out. Rogues have some good bonus damage time on Aggramar because of shadowstep and cloak for the flame explosion thing. Rogues are intrinsically going to be weaker on Coven, Argus, and other fights like it because cross dotters are king.

On Eonar sub rogue burst makes your ship the easiest ship -- you will do 50m+ damage or half the big inquisitor add's health with only a partial rotation of SD/DFA/SoD.

On most fights you will probably not wanna stack rogues over 2 but otherwise the class still has a place particularly on most of the single target fights.

they stacked rogues for soaking since every player can only soak once on him, but rogues can do it more often thanks to cloak.
    How does that make them shit? They literally always get the fun jobs. Damage meters are dull as fuck, give me fun engaging mechanics that makes me feel valuable to the team any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    how about the ample evidence showing rogues trending down throughout tomb of sargeras as everyone geared up?

when Tomb went live Sub Rogues were a top 3 spec. by the end they were middle of the pack.

is that ample evidence to note a trend?
    Different patch.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

I'm sure Varimathras rogue dps has nothing to do with the fact that you have to go out of the raid for 5-10 seconds 3-4 times during the fight. Must be the class.

Cloak no longer prevents the necrotic at Varimathras, we will see how rogues are now once the guilds are back at vari or reaching him this week.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Different patch.
    And exactly what has changed for rogues since tomb?

damn.. was top 5 dps in my guild last 2 antorus runs.. now that a lot of people got upgrades im barely top 12.. fuck me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    damn.. was top 5 dps in my guild last 2 antorus runs.. now that a lot of people got upgrades im barely top 12.. fuck me
    ship is going down bro.

with some upgrades you will go back to top 5 pretty soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    with some upgrades you will go back to top 5 pretty soon
    wrong. rogue doesnt scale

Deleted
    just got oneth intuition on my 950 owl. Which means I have all the BIS legys on the owl now. Time to reroll - cya rogue.
    What crap class:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17

PS: TY Blizz for fucking up my fav. class.

wrong. rogue doesnt scale
    all classes scale, but some classes better than other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    And exactly what has changed for rogues since tomb?
    The encounters, tier set bonuses, trinkets and other classes.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Not your fault.

Blizz is punishing Rogues for their utility aka Hybrid tax. Rogues are a pure DPS and this is what Blizz does? That is mean lol.