What does "Minor spam" even mean

I got an infraction for something that wasn't close to being offensive. Here is the "message".

Dear munkeyinorbit,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Minor Spam
    -------
    Please post constructively - posting solely to correct to someone's grammar or word-choice is considered spam in the thread.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=48292578
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I will, before Beta even starts, put money on this being unironically better than whatever trash ending we end up getting.

What the fuck does unironically better mean? Can't you use English and just say better?
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

PLEASE NOTE: Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen. If you wish to open an infraction appeal, please PM a moderator. If you are banned, you may appeal by opening a thread in our Ban Appeals Forum. Thanks!

Incase there are no links here it is.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post48292578

WTF

Are the moderators monitored by SJW or Nazis. Is there another reason I got points?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

You might very well get another one for this post. Read up on the rules befor you post.

Someone's gon' get b&
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

You didn't contribute to a discussion and were attacking someone. You kind of had it coming. MMO-champion was kind of being generous to not make the infraction a bit worse (and frankly, bringing this to mods' attention in a post is a good way for them to treat it as worse, too), so just take it in stride and move on with your life, friend. Posting about it is just foolish. This isn't discussion-worthy. If you honestly feel it's unjustified or you really want to better understand why you were infracted, PM a mod.

I got infracted once for bumping a thread that was a couple weeks old on accident, and I PMed a mod to ask for clarification on what necromancy was and how old a thread could be before I was punished. I don't complain about it on the boards, because I knew I screwed up and it was my own fault. Be smart.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2017-12-09 at 12:29 PM.

I don't mind and even welcome others to correct my grammar and word-choice if it's done in a non-aggressive manner and as an addition to the actual contribution to a topic being discussed.

Deleted
    I think you should stop attacking people. We are simply here to discuss WoW and then angry people like you yell at us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I got an infraction for something that wasn't close to being offensive. Here is the "message".

Dear munkeyinorbit,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Minor Spam
    -------
    Please post constructively - posting solely to correct to someone's grammar or word-choice is considered spam in the thread.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=48292578
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I will, before Beta even starts, put money on this being unironically better than whatever trash ending we end up getting.

What the fuck does unironically better mean? Can't you use English and just say better?
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

PLEASE NOTE: Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen. If you wish to open an infraction appeal, please PM a moderator. If you are banned, you may appeal by opening a thread in our Ban Appeals Forum. Thanks!

Incase there are no links here it is.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post48292578

WTF

Are the moderators monitored by SJW or Nazis. Is there another reason I got points?

1.: Not permitted to discuss moderation on MMO-champion forums, contact a global moderator.

2.: If you have problems with your infraction, appeal it, contact a moderator to help you appeal.

3.: Minor Spam is a statement used to cover a wide amount of actions, like yours, which was more aggressive and striking out than actually constructive.

4.: Reported this thread due to point 1.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The trick on MMO-C is to know how to attack people. You'll figure it out in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is "minor spam"? Well look at this thread, there's your answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    The infraction was explained right there in your copied message. Closing, this is not about WoW. PM a moderator.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)