Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Somehow lucked out and did Shaman, Paladin and Mage on first try, but it took several tries for Druid and exactly 100 boss kills to clear with Rogue. Wax Rager with Double Deathrattle seems incredibly strong if you manage to get those two. Still 4 Classes to go!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't beaten it with any yet. But I did get to round 7 with an aggro beast hunter deck.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared all 9, warrior was the hardest by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beat Warrior first try taking Justicar's Ring and the +1/+1 to all my minions while taking 1 legendary bucket and the rest dragon. Literally the only time I was not offered dragon I was able to take Geddon/Saraad/Ragnaros. Final two bosses was trapped room and the darkness. They were both nail biters.

Darkness would have won had he not helped me avoid fatigue by psychic screaming 4-5 minions twice into my deck.

I have beaten it with rogue, shaman, paladin, and priest so far. The rogue win was my first run and it was so easy it completely misled me as to the difficulty of the feature. Shaman win was stupidly easy because I copied the Deadly Spore into my deck and just 1 shot the last 3 bosses with it.

Deleted
    3 done now
    Got paladin on 2nd try.
    Stealth, mana crystal.
    I drew 8 cards first turn, against final boss King Togwaggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried it as rogue shaman druid paladin and mage. With rogue I got to the final boss and got Azari and he milled my entire deck and I couldn't even do more than 20 damage. With mage and my first run I got 5 sorcerer apprentice 2 Antons and malygos. The only boss I struggled against was the lava filled cave because my sorcerers died from the hero power and killed it with 1 hp. Last boss I got the treasure dragon boss, killed it with 50 hp left and got double ysharaaj from the chest and stomped it.
    Enjoying the dungeon runs but theyou are very rng with what items and minions you get but it is very good fun and a great addition to the game.

I built a warrior deck and roflstomped through the 8 bosses. Thinking "wow, this is easy". When I won vs. the hobbit copied dragon, I thought I was at least getting a pack :P
    Tried rogue then, and just built a combo/tempo deck +quest. Again got hobbitdragon as final boss and easily won.

Tried lock and shaman then, both times got rekt on 7th boss Waxmancer Sturmi is broken. Any ideas how to deal with her?

Went 4 wins with warrior (lost against evolve guy), 2 wins with warrior (lost against dragon boss, shouldn't have gone double pirates) and went 8 wins with druid after. The druid run was pretty fun overall, got offered ramp but somehow the only minions above 5 mana I ended up with were Malygos and Aya. Never really got offered anything else either, aside from a double C'Thun + 1 buffer which just seemed absolutly terrible. Had the upgraded hero power and the +3 spellpower, also had the 2 mana mindcontrol one and the 1 mana copy. Last boss was The Darkness and it came pretty close, ended up at 2 HP. Somehow managed to last until fatigue, where he started using Psychic Scream to reshuffle my Jade Spirit and Mire Keeper. Which is pretty good value for me, considering he resets the board and gives me another turn to build up my armor so I can eat hits. Overall it was definitly the triple +3 Swipe that carried, though most cards served their purpose. Except Malygos, he was a garbage man that I somehow never drew, even in a game that went for, like, 20 turns.

Might try some more later. I think I'll give warrior another go again now that I actually have some confidency and feel like I'm not 100% incompetent. Though, in my defense, I haven't played all that much HS since before MSG was even released.
    Last edited by ophion1990; 2017-12-10 at 12:47 PM.

Just did my first Paladin run and beat it on the first try. Had the Darkness as the final boss. I got extremely lucky, as I managed to put together Quel'Delar at the start of the fight. It was funny, because I had no idea what Quel'Delar even was. Turns out, a
    6/6 Weapon that deals 6 damage to all enemies after you attack made it an easier fight, but it was very close there towards the end.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

Yup. Picked the hilt early because my other choices were bad. Got the blade right before the final boss and it was the first card a drew.

Apparently, if the hilt is in your deck when you play the blade, you get Quel'Delar.
    Cleek's Law

"Today’s conservatism is the opposite of what liberals want today, updated daily."

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did mage so far, but trying priest now.
    I had the beholder boss and started with the card that steals 3 cards from the opponent's hand. I got lucky and got his Lakkari Sacrifice. Then I survived until I could get Frost Lich Jaina on the board, and topped myself up while he went into fatigue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Havent beaten any of them. Closest I got was Warlock/Rogue, who got stomped by Darkness/The Room (FUCK THE ROOM).

Its incredibly fun to me, even with the only reward being the card back.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Cant make it with Hunter on the 9th boss i always draw may 10 vanilla cards first...
    Jade Druid is very easy.
    Mage was easy.
    Priest can suck if you go razakus and dont get shadowreaper.
    Warlock was easy but had luck on the last boss the demon that discard every turn 2 cards but LK in stealth brought me the win.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So far have only completed the druid one. It was weirdly easy. Managed to get twice to the last boss as hunter but both failed

Did it with Druid and Pally. Druid was piss easy as I essentially had Jade Druid with twice the starting HP. Pally was just a random mess of cards that somehow won.

Mage I got 7 done, and would have won the 8th, but ended up fatiguing myself due to the weapon.

I've tried with priest like 3 times and mage 1 time. My mage run was the best with only 5 or 6 bosses killed.
    If you pro guys are struggeling I doubt this game mode will be for me.

Deleted
    Finished 9/9 pretty easily
    1 shot Mage,Paladin,Warrior,Rogue,Druid,Warlock, 2 shot Hunter, 3 shot Priest and Shaman took ~5 tries(until I got the easymode Jade Package with double battlecry and +1/1 flag).

Ideas,Tips,Tricks:
    The +1/1 flag is great all around. The double deathrattle is great as rogue, the double battlecry as shaman/druid. The upgraded hero power is strong as warlock+ pala(specially with +1/1 flag), and really meh as priest/shaman/hunter. I don't recommend the +3 spellpower cloak, the double hp or the equip a legendary weapon but they are still better than many others. Stealth is a freewin against many of the bosses(including the Darkness). The 1 mana boots that give your minnions no cost can easily carry any game. The +1 mana enemy minions, the 0/10 portal,3 secrets and the 3/15 taunts are meh(useless against endbosses).

The Kobold king is far harder than the other endbosses. The darkness/random beam bosses are probably the weakest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Finished 9/9 pretty easily
    1 shot Mage,Paladin,Warrior,Rogue,Druid,Warlock, 2 shot Hunter, 3 shot Priest and Shaman took ~5 tries(until I got the easymode Jade Package with double battlecry and +1/1 flag).

Ideas,Tips,Tricks:
    The +1/1 flag is great all around. The double deathrattle is great as rogue, the double battlecry as shaman/druid. The upgraded hero power is strong as warlock+ pala(specially with +1/1 flag), and really meh as priest/shaman/hunter. I don't recommend the +3 spellpower cloak, the double hp or the equip a legendary weapon but they are still better than many others. Stealth is a freewin against many of the bosses(including the Darkness). The 1 mana boots that give your minnions no cost can easily carry any game. The +1 mana enemy minions, the 0/10 portal,3 secrets and the 3/15 taunts are meh(useless against endbosses).

The Kobold king is far harder than the other endbosses. The darkness/random beam bosses are probably the weakest.
    I think the king is super RNG dependent on what he gets from his hero power. I fought him 3-4 times and he was a joke each time. But I saw Kripp on his stream the other night get roflstomped when he got the 0 mana cost spells and fill your board with legendary minions as his first 2 candle powers. King had like 50 mana worth of minions on board on turn 2.

King can high roll sometimes, but I find the beholder boss to be consistently the hardest... the eye beams can screw you up pretty bad. He'd probably be easier if you can keep swarming the board with 3 health minions (flame beam only does 2 AE damage, other beams are single target), but it depends a bit.