Poll: Most excited about BfA feature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have a feeling that the biggest selling-point features of the expansion are going to be absolutely crap. I'm talking about Expeditions and Warfronts. Expeditions 'might' be fun, especially with the replay value and possible PvP (although it just seems like MoPs scenario, there was already one back then with various possibilities\paths, in Krasarang Wilds, can't remember the name. Collect resources, kill boss), but Warfronts just seems doomed to fail. Just reminded me of a single faction Alterac Valley back in vanilla, people would get resources, and 'dump' them on various locations for different effects, like the huge summon dude. It does not seem appealing at all.

So, in lack of exciting features, i'd say the Allied Races wins as my favorite, specifically being able to play as a Zandalari - upright - Troll. Wooohoo... not enough to get me excited for the expansion though.
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2017-12-12 at 04:17 AM.

People are going to be so burned by Allied Races. I don't understand them at all. The only one I semi understand is Nightborne, because it's a race that isn't playable now.

I'm pretty hot in the pants to level a Nightborne. Bring on the pre-order allied races!

More excited for Classic than BfA though I'm not sure why you'd call that a BfA feature. Anyway, my favorite BfA feature is the allied races, I'm eager to start playing them (hopefully in 7.3.5 with a preorder) and to see what else they come up with.

Deleted
    Expeditions and warfronts for sure. Really excited to see some potential alternative end game content.

Like everyone I have concerns on the island expeditions vs MoP scenarios but I always felt the scenarios were great they just needed fleshed out and something that gives them the replay factor, it sounds like this is what they’re aiming for.

1. cool
    2. dont care, we had scenarios before and they boring as hell
    3. dont care
    4. BOOOOOOOO
    5. dont care
    6. cool
    7. meh
    8. booooooo, AP boring! me no like!
    9. should be fun, but looks like stupid mine from MOP, which is boringgggg
    10. i will try classic servers