Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

How many times have you switch your main this xpac?

I have so many times
    Usually when an xpac begins I stick with one class but I swear iv switch mains like 4 times so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

0, Destruction Warlock through and through. Although top alt has changed quite a few times. Elemental, Havoc, Fury.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Started Ret, went MW, went Prot, went BrM, now back to Prot.
    Switched from ret to prot on my pally because I really don't like how ret feels, and I went from MW to BrM because my guild needed a tank for ToS and prot paladins were pretty weak overall for ToS. We'll see if I'll need to swap back to BrM in Antorus or not, I hope not enjoying playing my 10+ year main character again.

Twice.
    Started as ret.. got shit legendaries.. then our baseline toolkit got nerfed because of the legendary I didn't have.. so then I rolled DH. Then I went back to ret because DH is boring.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Zero times. The key is to find a playstyle that is enjoyable, and ignore any DPS comparisons between classes and specs.
    For me that playstyle is Fire Mage.

Zero, Fury Warrior for life! ^_^

Gotta love not worrying too much about DPS rankings and Fury just continuing to feel really damn great, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I don’t really switch my main so much as level up a second main alongside it.

In this case it was a Demon Hunter who I even played a little bit more in the earlier parts of the expansion, but when I unsubscribed and came back for 7.2 I swapped over to my Paladin again and have stuck with them ever since. Haste getting ramped up with item level made them more fun.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Began as a Shaman
    Switched to my old main, Warlock
    Back to Shaman
    Now I'm a Priest.

Every time I ended up with 2 shit legendaries on a character, I'd reroll. Now I have 7 characters floating around 930 ilvl all with trash legendaries. I can't wait for next expansion to remove this retarded system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    How many times have you switched your main?
    Never. Priest since Vanilla. There have been times where I’ve played an alt more than the priest for a period of time, but always done things on my priest first.

Started as a Veng DH, i stacked the ever loving shit out of mastery, was probably one of the best geared Veng DHs in the world, then they nerfed its effectiveness by something stupid like 50%.

Just said fuck it and rerolled to prot warriors, which were so overpowered at the time, a prot war in greens made other tanks look like trash. But really hated the lack of damage prot warrior had, and arms and fury were trash-tier without full trait trees and having more than 1 spec with AP in it was unheard of early in the expansion.

So ended up yoloing to paladin, stuck with it since then.

I normally switch 0-1 times, I was a hunter from vanilla until mid WoTLK, then a warrior from Mid WoTLK until the start of WoD, then a hunter from the start of WoD until 7.0.

The classes and specs just have felt generally terrible since 5.0. They were briefly extremely fun again in 5.4, but 6.0 brought that all crashing down and I don't think they've recovered since, especially in pvp. Nothing in pvp has come close to the fun I had in 3.3 as an arms warrior, 4.3 as an aff lock or 5.4 as a survival hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    0, Destruction Warlock through and through. Although top alt has changed quite a few times. Elemental, Havoc, Fury.....
    Damn you still play destro despite the state its currently in, I guess destro is the class for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Have had my priest as my main since I started the game.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    4 times. As a few Specs I used to love became boring to me.

Started off as WW Monk, Arms War, Frost DK and realised that being Ranged just makes life so much easier
    Played Ele Shaman, Mage, Balance Druid and Hunter until I realised that they all had a major flaw that ruined the experience
    Started playing Aff lock and well, logs speak for themselves. Its the only good designed ranged DPS spec in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    4 times. As a few Specs I used to love became boring to me.
    Yeah it went

1. ww monk at the start, dropped it a few weeks into NH
    2. Went fury through all of NH
    3. Went mage for ToS
    4. Undecided atm, kinda wanna go fury but I despise the blood bath playstyle.

Really have no idea what I should play anymore :|

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Started off as WW Monk, Arms War, Frost DK and realised that being Ranged just makes life so much easier
    Played Ele Shaman, Mage, Balance Druid and Hunter until I realised that they all had a major flaw that ruined the experience
    Started playing Aff lock and well, logs speak for themselves. Its the only good designed ranged DPS spec in the game
    What flaw did you have with Balance? I was thinking of trying it

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never stuck with a single class an entire expansion before, so it's nothing new at all.

This expansion so far I've been Havoc DH -> Affl Lock -> Resto Druid, haven't found any of them particularly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Every time I ended up with 2 shit legendaries on a character, I'd reroll. Now I have 7 characters floating around 930 ilvl all with trash legendaries. I can't wait for next expansion to remove this retarded system.
    You made me laugh lol, I want legendaries gone too
    I don't even know how many times I changed mains haha now I'm levelling a warrior, probably gonna level 2 more classes before next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    I have never stuck with a single class an entire expansion before, so it's nothing new at all.

This expansion so far I've been Havoc DH -> Affl Lock -> Resto Druid, haven't found any of them particularly interesting.
    Going from 2 dps to a healer? Pretty interesting

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly? Never.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar