Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Getting laid.

/goodtobefemale
    Souldn't be much of a challenge
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    How is a man supposed to smash and grab a woman and then drag her into his cave when he's smaller than her?
    Sneak attack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Souldn't be much of a challenge
    Never has been, but in 20-30 years it probably will be.

10+ Year Old Account

but in 20-30 years it probably will be.

Many guys are into that.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

As to the topic...Feb 14th? That's a Wednesday.

Legs. I'll be doing legs that day.

Probably the same as last year. Get on Tinder and hook up in the evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    I'm 180 cm(I think that's 5'11 for you americans). Puts me taller than the average height for men in Sweden.
    Kinda tall for around where I live in the US even...though I did used to work with this Amazon who was like 2-3 inches taller than me and I'm 6'1.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Kinda tall for around where I live in the US even...though I did used to work with this Amazon who was like 2-3 inches taller than me and I'm 6'1.
    Was she in shape? Because if so...is she single?

The timeline of this thread is very confusing.

I don't really do anything for Valentine's Day though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm 5'8-5'9 (usually measure closer to 5'9, depending on who's measuring) and I get a lot of compliments on my height, which I don't really think is exceptionally tall. There are definitely guys out there who are into tall women.
    Yeah, I know. Just saying I've been rejected because of my height. It used to make me self-conscious when I was younger when it happened and the guys thought shorter girls were cuter. I felt like a clumsy giant when being compared in that manner. Was nicked "long legs" in school when I was 13-15.

add another year to not having sex.
    or hugs. or kisses.
    /emo
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-12-10 at 08:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Was she in shape? Because if so...is she single?
    LOL

Well she wasn't fat but she did have a few extra pounds...like I said amazon lol

And 2 sons...

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Yeah, I know. Just saying I've been rejected because of my height. It used to make me self-conscious when I was younger when it happened and the guys thought shorter girls were cuter. I felt like a clumsy giant when being compared in that manner. Was nicked "long legs" in school when I was 13-15.
    5'11 can be intimidating. My little sister was 5'11 in high school, blonde, all of the guys would come up to me to ask about her because they were too chickenshit to ask her out directly. It was a little funny.

Maybe they didn't think the shorter girls were cuter, maybe just more approachable? When you get into the super hot/model range I notice it can be an issue for women who are that good looking.

I met a female model once who was 6'6, she was amazing looking. Just awe inspiring to look at. She was a cool chick, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    LOL

Well she wasn't fat but she did have a few extra pounds...like I said amazon lol

And 2 sons...
    Well, getting my head thigh-crushed in a death by snu-snu situation wouldn't be too bad of a way to go.

Better than getting hit by the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile like that fortune-teller told me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never answered the question.

I have flowers sent to a random woman, but I don't say who it's from.

It's neat to think that the woman may decide to up and talk to a crush or someone that she thinks sent them.

Edit - I only do this when I'm single.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-12-10 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    add another year to not having sex.
    or hugs. or kisses.
    /emo
    Seriously dude/dudet (can't tell if a woman or a dude that likes anime). Saaaame

Meh. Neither of us are into Valentine's Day--should be celebrating on a daily basis. Otherwise, celebrate on our wedding anniversary, no? Probably just exchange cards, get her a box of chocolates because addiction, and I'll cook a meal, and then bang. But that's typical. We've never made a big deal out of it. I might send my girlfriend some flowers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Working, most likely.

Try a dating site (there's some for gamers/nerds), I haven't used a dating site but that's where I would go if I were in your situation. Also just try getting out more if you can.

You'll be fine. Need more confidence in yourself. The fact that you live in a rural-ish area probably doesn't help things.
    Dating sites are location-necessary, and therefore pointless anyway. Unless you're cool with just chatting with people online, which is basically what sites like this are anyway.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-12-10 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Man I am dating want to take me to Nha Trang for a week.
    Nha Trang sounds nice. My brother and his wife spent something like five days at one of the beach resorts, being extremely lazy and doing pretty much nothing other than relaxing.

Get me some steak, and get some blowjobs for my dick.