Best spec for DPS if you don't play DPS?

Currently sitting at around 940~ ilvl, with 2 set T21, no CoF, simming both Fury and Arms at 1mil

I pull absolutely abysmal DPS as Fury, around 500-600k despite simming higher, I know fury benefits highly from CoF but using the Frothing rotation feels fucking terrible, the amount of times I'm sitting at 99 rage haunts my dreams

But Arms also feels like trash when you proc poorly

All my gear is Haste > Mastery since I main Protection

Does Fury have a "retard" talent set up? Or do I need T21 4 set + CoF and Legendaries to even play it, I only plan on playing it to push M+ with my small group of friends

Do I bother with Bloodbath? Do I stay Inner rage? I've seen a lot of theorycraft for full sets of gear and legendaries, but what about scrubs with only parts of the puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by famersonly View Post
    Currently sitting at around 940~ ilvl, with 2 set T21, no CoF, simming both Fury and Arms at 1mil

I pull absolutely abysmal DPS as Fury, around 500-600k despite simming higher, I know fury benefits highly from CoF but using the Frothing rotation feels fucking terrible, the amount of times I'm sitting at 99 rage haunts my dreams

But Arms also feels like trash when you proc poorly

All my gear is Haste > Mastery since I main Protection

Does Fury have a "retard" talent set up? Or do I need T21 4 set + CoF and Legendaries to even play it, I only plan on playing it to push M+ with my small group of friends

Do I bother with Bloodbath? Do I stay Inner rage? I've seen a lot of theorycraft for full sets of gear and legendaries, but what about scrubs with only parts of the puzzle
    If your focus is on M+, use these talents, and focus on AoE. Mastery is better, Haste is still nice, get a couple on-use AoE trinkets to cycle throughout the dungeon for maximum benefit. T21 4p and CoF will make the build better when/if you get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    If your focus is on M+, use, and focus on AoE. Mastery is better, Haste is still nice, get a couple on-use AoE trinkets to cycle throughout the dungeon for maximum benefit. T21 4p and CoF will make the build better when/if you get them.
    Is it normal to do 300-400k less than your sims? I feel like such a shitter at times, especially when I have dry spells with BT

Can't really post my armory since my account is new, but my name is farmersønly on Proudmoore

I'll use those talents more often in M+, I actually was using Carnage as per your guide for cleave, but I was scared with how starved I play with Endless that Killing Machine will leave me more screwed on bosses without adds
    Last edited by famersonly; 2017-12-11 at 10:20 AM.