Legion
    Hell on Wheels
    Longmire
    Stan Against Evil
    Ash vs Evil Dead
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Mad Men
    X-Files

I wont make a list, cause i pretty much watch most of the stuff you guys have listed, but im posting just to point out the lack of THE EXPANSE in the posts of this thread. Its a fantastic series that only gets better with each season, its a must watch, guys!

so...

The Expanse
    Last edited by Warrada; 2018-09-19 at 07:13 AM.

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

adding Tin Star to the list..
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Not just favorite, right?

Friends
    The Game of Thrones
    Prison Break
    The Walking Dead
    Dexter
    Lost
    Breaking Bad
    Shameless

This Is Us
    Sense 8
    Dark
    Bojack Horseman

Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad... oh, and Bojack.

I wish I could think of shows outside the "crime genre" that met my two criteria, but except for the recent addition of Bojack... I can't off the top of my head.

#1. Is the show *MEANINGFUL* and not just enjoyable ? Does it make you think about the world, yourself, and make you a better person for having watched it ? (So much of West Wing)

#2. Is the show consistently good from beginning to end ? Most series I see in this thread, I highly recommend their first season, but they don't hold up later on. (Dexter, Expanse, Boardwalk Empire)

hmm....

Halt & Catch Fire. Its not on the level of the first four shows. Its certainly not everyone's cup of tea... but I think if the first season suits people, the show as a whole is worthwhile and healthy to watch in a way that most shows aren't. It doesn't hurt having lived through the time period either.

I don't watch too much TV, but This is Us and Avatar: The Last Airbender, definitely. Love both these shows.