Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orphan Black. Conspiracies, emotion, soft Sci Fi and one of the best performances I’ve ever seen on television. This show DESERVED so much more attention than it got. Strong female lead, strong plot, very few cliche, AMAZING. Ground breaker special effects. What more do you want people!

Mr Robot: mind bending, super accurate hacker drama, with one of the most accurate portrayals of mental illness I’ve seen in a while. Rami Malek is exceptional in it.

Into the Badlands. Journey to the West, but steampunk and with king fu. Throw in a handful of stunning ladies, a couple of buff guys and Nick Frost on top form and this show, especially the third season, will really scratch the itch Throners have had this GoTless year.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Oz
    The Wire
    Psych
    Mr Bean
    Generation Kill
    Shameless (Up to Season 3/4, not that great afterwards)
    Stargate SG1
    Hell on Wheels
    Deadwood

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe no one mentioned Banshee

One of my favorite shows ever, many other great shows listed here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    House
    FMA:B
    Doctor Who
    Leverage
    Person of Interest
    Avatar: Air Bender (Korra is good too.)
    Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow is just fucking glorious.......and heartbreaking. *Cries in the corner*
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Fans of Breaking Bad/BCS should watch Ozark (Netflix)

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel has some of the sharpest comedic writing I've ever seen (Amazon)

Both of these shows have their 2nd seasons starting up soon!

Game of Thrones
    West Wing
    Fringe
    Hanibal
    Supernatural (early seasons)
    Lucifer
    Band of Brothers

cant believe I forgot Firefly
    Last edited by neildown; 2018-09-17 at 03:36 PM.

Little-known show that was on Fox, and now available on Netflix, that was cancelled mid-3rd-season, but was quite good is Lie to Me, with Tim Roth.

If you liked House, you'll probably like Lie to Me.

And of course Hannibal and Arrested Development, BUT ONLY THE FIRST 3 SEASONS. Do NOT, under ANY circumstance, watch seasons 4 and 5 of Arrested Development.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

In no particular order,

Avatar: The Last Airbender (changed my life, most rewatched)
    Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Incredible character/relationship writing and soundtrack. Really kicks off once Toffee enters the picture)
    Over The Garden Wall (short and sweet)
    Made In Abyss (MUCH darker than the rest of my list, don't be fooled by the cheery intro)
    Ducktales (reboot) (Better than the original. Fight me.)
    Gravity Falls (and the shorts that are on Youtube)
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-09-17 at 11:52 PM.

Here's some that nobody has mentioned yet:

Da Vinci Demons (8/10): surprise surprise it's about Leonardo Da vinci (not historically accurate). Has an excellent cast, the Protagonist and Antagonists are perfect. If you've seen any shows that have a genius solving problems then you'll like this one. Has lots of romance, sex and violence it's pretty great.

Day Break (8/10): This is a time loop tv series ... if you're a fan of edge of tomorrow, groundhog day, source code etc then you'll absolutely love this one. It came out in 2006 and only had 1 season so this show has completely flown under the radar to everyone, but it is really really good. Excellent main character.

Hell on Wheels (10/10): This was only mentioned 1 time in this thread, but I assure you that this show is unbelievably good it's in my top 3 of all time. Excellent protagonist and antagonist, they definitely carry the show. Takes place in a western setting, but it's nothing like a traditional western (I hate westerns).

Frontier (7/10): Great cast and setting. If you liked the setting that Revenant (leonardo dicaprio) took place in, then you'll probably like this series.

Kyle XY (8/10): Another show from 2006, it stars a young boy who doesn't know who he is or where he came from and he's also a genius. This was a fun one to watch.

Twisted (8/10): If you like highschool dramas then this show is perfect for you, if you don't like highschool dramas then you will not love this. I am ashamed to say that I was horribly addicted to this show for 2 weeks.

Poldark (9/10): A british historial period drama, with an excellent cast and story. Can't believe this one flew under the radar. If you love the time period, romance and utter manliness displayed by the main character then you will love this one.

White Collar (9/10): An art thief (who also happens to be the sexiest man alive, this is coming from a straight man btw) teams up with an FBI dude to stop bad guys, but he also has his own personal agenda. If you liked person of interest, the mentalist or anything involving cops or the fbi then you'll like this one.

House
    Csi Investigation Las Vegas(I couldn't get into the rest)
    Mr.Robot
    Z-nation(good ideas poor execution)
    brickleberry and paradise PD
    SouthPark
    supernatural
    pokemon sun and moon
    steven universe(after season 2)
    Level E(anime that's super funny)
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

1. avatar the last airbender (has the best writing and characters out of any shows ever, add to that the absolutely gorgeous animation, phenomenal music, and superb voice acting and you've got yourself the greatest show of all time)
    2. firefly (one of the most unique TV shows ever, with a stellar cast and the usual joss whedon wit)
    3. scrubs (hilarious and emotional, with great characters)
    4. bojack horseman (you go in for the comedy, and stay for the on point satire and perfect existential philosophy)
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2018-09-16 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    1. avatar the last airbender
    2. firefly
    3. scrubs
    4. bojack horseman
    THe final season of scrubs did bad things to my mental health. I loved that show.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    THe final season of scrubs did bad things to my mental health. I loved that show.
    just think of it as a spinoff, as it shouldve been and you're fine :P

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    House
    FMA:B
    Doctor Who
    Leverage
    Person of Interest
    Avatar: Air Bender (Korra is good too.)
    Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow is just fucking glorious.......and heartbreaking. *Cries in the corner*
    Too bad i cant get past episode 2 of season 1 of legends of tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Westworld

Battlestar Galactica

Star Trek: TNG

Firefly

Brooklyn nine nine

Sherlock

One Punch man

Blackadder

Game of Thrones

Doctor Who
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Too bad i cant get past episode 2 of season 1 of legends of tomorrow
    Yea. Season 1 is....not good.

Good news though, seasons 2 and 3 are improvements. Skipping straight to season 2 is actually viable. Outside of a couple small things, there really isn't much to miss from S1. Furthermore, the worst part of S1, the Hawks, are removed from the equation from that point forward.

Actually, scratch that a little. There is kinda one big, BIG thing that happens close to the end...but you could just watch that one episode and then be done with S1.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Little-known show that was on Fox, and now available on Netflix, that was cancelled mid-3rd-season, but was quite good is Lie to Me, with Tim Roth.

If you liked House, you'll probably like Lie to Me.
    If it's the one about the guy who can read micro expressions, I actually did watch that one. Did enjoy it, but didn't see much of a long term with it.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2018-09-17 at 04:10 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Most of the main big shows have already been mentioned but im surprised

Friends and The simpsons, at least the 90s runs havent had any shouts that ive seen. They are pretty legendary
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Game of Thrones
    Breaking Bad
    Black Books
    The Handmaid's Tale
    Red Dwarf

Rome
    Spartacus
    Punisher
    Vikings

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot Trailer Park Boys.