Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    Well considering that this skin is the only reason i've been playing legion the past 2 years, that's not really an option now is it.
    You either complete it or you die trying.
    If people have done this with ilvl900-910 gear, i think 929 should be more than enough for main i've played for 12 years.
    It's not like at this point one can get any better than this.
    Edit: Ignore this, I realised after replying how old the thread was and that you managed to do it. Congrats.

Feel free to record one of your tries and let us see, and I mean that sincerely not as a dig, at least I will try to help with what you could improve upon and I'm sure others will too. There is ALWAYS room for improvement even for us who have been playing Rogue since Vanilla, especially if you can't do this "challenge" at your ilvl with that many tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Well, with 930 ilvl it should have been doable without any food, flasks, pots, etc. Should have effectively been free aside from shards.
    I disagree, I'm ilvl 935 and still haven't done it. I've done Agatha on feral, elemental and unholy and hands down outlaw is harder! Just feels like AOE isn't there and if it is (blades) my energy Regen is to slow. My problem is the adds don't die quick enough

Herald of the Titans
    Just did it at 922 with Cleave ring and assassination bracers, idk what people are saying, it really wasn't that hard. Harder then UHDK and feral, sure, but not that hard.

I just took marked and murdered all the imps, they're what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I disagree, I'm ilvl 935 and still haven't done it. I've done Agatha on feral, elemental and unholy and hands down outlaw is harder! Just feels like AOE isn't there and if it is (blades) my energy Regen is to slow. My problem is the adds don't die quick enough
    I pretty much ignored this until last reset, I've done it on ele / uh and fire mage so figured, my main is a rogue, how hard can it be, last time I played the spec was when it was called combat.

I was able to brute force it with marked for death only on adds and the leggy legs. took me 3-4 pulls. http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/rogue/outlaw/cNQM I just used this build, as long as you stay ontop of the adds it should be cake.

I used neck and legs but I guess the ring is just as good.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153188/g...lessed-bandage

btw this works in the agatha encounter and make it stupidly easy.