Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redecle View Post
    Well considering that this skin is the only reason i've been playing legion the past 2 years, that's not really an option now is it.
    You either complete it or you die trying.
    If people have done this with ilvl900-910 gear, i think 929 should be more than enough for main i've played for 12 years.
    It's not like at this point one can get any better than this.
    Edit: Ignore this, I realised after replying how old the thread was and that you managed to do it. Congrats.

Feel free to record one of your tries and let us see, and I mean that sincerely not as a dig, at least I will try to help with what you could improve upon and I'm sure others will too. There is ALWAYS room for improvement even for us who have been playing Rogue since Vanilla, especially if you can't do this "challenge" at your ilvl with that many tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Well, with 930 ilvl it should have been doable without any food, flasks, pots, etc. Should have effectively been free aside from shards.
    I disagree, I'm ilvl 935 and still haven't done it. I've done Agatha on feral, elemental and unholy and hands down outlaw is harder! Just feels like AOE isn't there and if it is (blades) my energy Regen is to slow. My problem is the adds don't die quick enough

Just did it at 922 with Cleave ring and assassination bracers, idk what people are saying, it really wasn't that hard. Harder then UHDK and feral, sure, but not that hard.

I just took marked and murdered all the imps, they're what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    I disagree, I'm ilvl 935 and still haven't done it. I've done Agatha on feral, elemental and unholy and hands down outlaw is harder! Just feels like AOE isn't there and if it is (blades) my energy Regen is to slow. My problem is the adds don't die quick enough
    I pretty much ignored this until last reset, I've done it on ele / uh and fire mage so figured, my main is a rogue, how hard can it be, last time I played the spec was when it was called combat.

I was able to brute force it with marked for death only on adds and the leggy legs. took me 3-4 pulls. http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/rogue/outlaw/cNQM I just used this build, as long as you stay ontop of the adds it should be cake.

I used neck and legs but I guess the ring is just as good.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153188/g...lessed-bandage

btw this works in the agatha encounter and make it stupidly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=153188/g...lessed-bandage

btw this works in the agatha encounter and make it stupidly easy.
    I might have some of those on one toon or another. I will check all my alts bags. Thanks for the tip!

- - - Updated - - -

I am planning to do Outlaw mage tower this week. Will be first time doing Agatha on any alt, and I haven't played much rogue since WoD.

Still I've geared my rogue to 940 just doing Argus and one Antorus pug. Still doesn't feel like I'm playing him well - not doing as much dps as I manage on other toons - but I should outgear it enough at this point, right?

I don't have many legendaries. Raidbots says my best are Thraxi's and Shivarran, but I am thinking of using Thraxi's and Cinidaria for the burst + self heals. My passive movements speed is 147%. Thinking falcosaur omelettes? Or bear tartare? The latter is a bigger buff but lasts only seconds. Got plenty of bacon to stretch out the duration of falcosaur.

Also hearing I should use sylvan elixir, blessed bandages, drums...

Anything else I'm missing that might help?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rage/furrycane
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2018-03-02 at 02:53 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I did it on my 920 Outlaw with Sylvan and Lifeblood elixirs + Sephuz as my only legendary. Didn't even know I'm supposed to use S&D instead of Roll the Bones, but I got it down all the same.

I did it at ilvl 907 back in 7.1, with an average DPS of 600k so not super duper high. Had cleave ring and shoulders. Main tips were to save MFD for imps and AR/Curse for her shield, and relied on Crimson Vial and Greed to keep me up. If you control the imps properly you don’t actually take a lot of damage, especially if you knock down her Dark Shield ASAP. Most of my troubles were dodging boulders and kamikaze imp explosions but that just takes some tries for practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I might have some of those on one toon or another. I will check all my alts bags. Thanks for the tip!

- - - Updated - - -

I am planning to do Outlaw mage tower this week. Will be first time doing Agatha on any alt, and I haven't played much rogue since WoD.

Still I've geared my rogue to 940 just doing Argus and one Antorus pug. Still doesn't feel like I'm playing him well - not doing as much dps as I manage on other toons - but I should outgear it enough at this point, right?

I don't have many legendaries. Raidbots says my best are Thraxi's and Shivarran, but I am thinking of using Thraxi's and Cinidaria for the burst + self heals. My passive movements speed is 147%. Thinking falcosaur omelettes? Or bear tartare? The latter is a bigger buff but lasts only seconds. Got plenty of bacon to stretch out the duration of falcosaur.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rage/furrycane
    You'll definitely get a ton of mileage out of Sinidaria's (sp) - there are a ton of adds on this fight, and any amount of extra healing you can get will help. As for food, I would just get a stat buff. Movement isn't really that crucial in this as you have plenty of time to Sprint or just run to her during phase transitions. Also, you'll have Blade Flurry with extended range on for 99% of the fight, so you barely have to move to hit a lot of the adds.

I know this is embarrassing to say but I finally did it!! ilvl 939 (this really shouldnt have gone on for as long as it did)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...llfire/warpath

will deffo say, Sylvan Elixir, Greater Blessed Bandage and Lightblood Elixir and you really cant go wrong! Killed imps before they spawned a puddle, all smoldering imps and umbral imps died with MFD. Didnt even use Blade Flurry. For the record I used drums when she teleported the second time at 20% and just blew her and the adds away

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post

Lightblood Elixir. Also, if you can catch it up alongside the Command Center, the Command Center buff WILL proc while in the Agatha encounter. Lightblood Elixir is the big one, though. I used it for both my Unholy DH and Fury Warrior, specs that I didn't even know how to play, and it was 12-15% of my damage.

Quote Originally Posted by TemporalAnarchy View Post
    Lightblood Elixir. Also, if you can catch it up alongside the Command Center, the Command Center buff WILL proc while in the Agatha encounter. Lightblood Elixir is the big one, though. I used it for both my Unholy DH and Fury Warrior, specs that I didn't even know how to play, and it was 12-15% of my damage.
    Yeah Lightblood Elixir was great.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Just got it today taking advantage of the command center being up - I also used a lightblood elixir, which helped a lot. I got it on my first attempt this round. I was running 3111222 as talents, with Shivarran and Leech belt.

1112322 were my talents, used Drums on "2nd" phase ,MfD on adds, PoPP on cd/Open, Stam flask , Healing Pots .Flicked BF on and off as needed. I over geared 963 ish, Insignia and Greenskins. Once I saw the fight(never did it as I was not going to get the Comb...err..Outlaw skin) it was fairly straight forward, Kill adds, Dont stand in bad, dodge balls.

Deleted
    I managed this one the other day as a slice n dice outlaw after 3 attempts. I ran with the ravenholdt ring and the shoulders (shoulders were useless but better than nothing). I used a agility flask, sylvan elixir, lightblood elixir, and versitility food. I didn't bother with drums or a rune. Talent setup was 1213321. Granted I had done this fight around 50 times on my fury warrior last year around 900 ilvl so I know the fight pretty well. My ilvl is 930, no set pieces and trinkets were Shadow-singed Fang and Forgefiends Fabricator. I found this challenge very easy, almost effortless compared to when I did it on my fury warrior. All I did was turn on aoe blades then just switch to the adds whenever they spawned, always trying to face her to make use of the ring. The fuming imps I kited around a circle around her. Kick and gouge the caster imps and didnt save CD's for anything. Just used them as they came off cooldown. I got her down after ?3 teleports. Hope this helps some of you out trying to do this challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WNr_3m9pUM
    i used this guide and did it last week with 910 ilvl brace+sholders 2 pulls i did not use the sholders at full potential, just use roll the bones for Grand Melee Attack speed increased by 55%. Leech increased by 25% re-roll every time you dont get this buff and be sure to stun the exploding imps and is easy i even forgot to use drums.
    if you have Insignia of Ravenholdt or Shivarran Symmetry use them they are great

I'm a fresh 110 rogue, didn't play rogue before and got it on the 4th try with 925 ilvl.

I'll be honest. I had luck. I have the legendary Ring from Antorus and I have Kil'Jaeden's Burning wish trinket.

I have a macro that binds Kil'jaeden's to my sabre slash. The Moment Agatha summoned everything at once I hit Sabre Slash and 1 second before Kil'Jaedens had a reset. Every Imp died at once and I could use all my cds to nuke her down without careing for anything else.
    So if you struggle you might want to try Kil'Jaeden's Burning wish if you have it and not bind it like me for random procs, but use it in this last moment were she really wants to kill you.

Need to look into this properly. Tried a few times but seem to take loads of damange from.. somewhere... even with all imps dead and not standing in the pools.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Here's how I did it, at around ilvl 920.

Agi flask, no special elixirs, the Haste/speed buff food, drums, Astral healing pots.

I generally play SnD, but for this I switched to Marked for Death.

There are three key things to look out for:
    1. kill the imps in proper order (i.e. most dangerous ones first)
    2. don't phase Agatha at inconvenient time (i.e. learn when to stop DPS)
    3. Don't get hit by the boulders. Ever.

Tips:
    Save Marked for Death for every new imp and focus down the imps single-target. This means you'll have MoD ready all the time.
    Save kick for Agatha and use pistol to interrupt the healing imps that spawn in pairs.
    Imps are priority #1, even if Agatha is on 5% HP.
    Don't forget to interrupt Agatha after her bubble bursts.
    Don't phase Agatha before dealing with another set of her bubble/channel. So time your dps, you're in no rush. If you deal with all mechanics pefectly, this encounter can't kill you.
    Turn on stacking nameplates instead of overlapping.

When the sh*tstorm happens (Agatha seems to spawn everything at once), pop all cooldowns and focus down the most dangerous imps first, which would be the Umbral imps and Smoldering imps. The healing imps are the least of your concerns. They might heal her up a bit, but as I said, damage on Agatha is not the priority in this fight, the imps are.

If it seems to you that your HP is simply melting in this last phase, look at your combatlog. It's either the Smoldering imps killing you, or you forgot to interrupt Agatha's Dark Fury.

Which imps to kill first:

Generally, Fuming imps (the plague patch ones) are priority, except if Agatha is close to 100 energy. Use pistol to stun them/prevent from spawning the patch.
    If Agatha is close to 100 energy, Umbral imps (which make her immune to damage) are #1 priority.
    If nothing important is going on, Imp Servants (the healing ones that come in pairs) are the priority.
    If it seems you're taking way too much damage and Agatha is not close to 100 energy, clean up the Smoldering imps.

The worst case scenario is that you umbral imps up, boulders on top of umbral imps and Agatha started channeling her Dark Fury. If you find yourself in this situation, try not to panic, take a second, wait for boulder to pass, kill the Umbral Imps first, then burst Agatha's bubble and interrupt her, and then finally clean up the rest of the imps. For this phase people recommend using the Stamina flask tbh

Although this fight looks like a cleave fight, it's actually a single-target fight with optional cleave. You can completely opt out of using Flurry and rerolling Roll the Bones for perfect buffs. Treating it as a fight with constant target switching between single-target opponents will make your life much easier and help keep your sanity.
    Last edited by Parhelion; 2018-04-11 at 03:06 PM.

Wait for the mage tower and command center up at same time.