Beta Key Giveaway Week 3: Winners have been selected!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Wait for the mage tower and command center up at same time.

  2. #62
    Unless you're -truly- in it for the challenge, and not the win/skin, just wait for the Command center overlap and use Lightblood Elixirs/Greater Blessed Bandages once you get comfortable.

    As far as tactics, I concur with the majority: take MFD and the 6combo point talent and treat it as single target for the most part. The hard part will come right at the end when everything happens at once (usually under 10%, for me). Just stay calm, avoid boulders, and kill umbrals ASAP.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Unless you're -truly- in it for the challenge, and not the win/skin, just wait for the Command center overlap and use Lightblood Elixirs/Greater Blessed Bandages once you get comfortable.
    What good is the transmog if you skip on the full psychological feeling of accomplishment?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhelion View Post
    What good is the transmog if you skip on the full psychological feeling of accomplishment?
    Well that's personal choice, isn't it? I feel great when I beat any Mage Tower (I've beaten 20 of them); I've never been like, "I wish that had been harder".

    ymmv

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Well that's personal choice, isn't it? I feel great when I beat any Mage Tower (I've beaten 20 of them); I've never been like, "I wish that had been harder".

    ymmv
    It really is a personal choice. Especially considering how much frustration the Mage Tower can bring. But I don't think people should shy away from attempting to do it, just because the Command center isn't up.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Parhelion View Post
    It really is a personal choice. Especially considering how much frustration the Mage Tower can bring. But I don't think people should shy away from attempting to do it, just because the Command center isn't up.
    Cool, we agree then! Yay internet!

    My point was, if you can't push thru the final phases of this, it can be made easier with Command Center and Lightblood.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •