Deleted

Raynor - 1 way or die

I really hate having Raynor on my team, there is only one way (hotslogs confirmed) to talent him and yet - whenever you see someone playing him differently you know "I carry or lose". Why is Raynor in this state for many months almost years?

Deleted
    I play him as Mosh Pit breaker, when Ming and Valla are gone, and he's exceedingly funny in that role. Just last game our enemies' ETC - guy with a 2016 Diamond portrait, so he should know better - caught me four times just to see his Mosh Pit end immediately.

I started playing 2 weeks ago and Raynor was the first hero I bought. Pretty soon I came to the conclusion he is pretty much the less fun char to play as. So few things to do.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Raynor is meant for beginner players. He has a utility talent that works both on minions and heroes, a hero fight talent that also works well on minions and a very powerful (if specced that way) self heal. His ults are also fire and forget and very forgiving.

As for your hots logs, I don't give a fuck how a website tells me to spec, I spec according to the comp on my team and enemy team and the map, not every spec works well on every map, depending what role you'll have to play, especially in pugs and especially with some shit like Abathur on your team.

So don't expect Zeratul skill levels on him anytime soon, he's meant to be as a portal for new players towards HOTS and mobas. He's in the fucking tutorial for fuck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Raynor is meant for beginner players. He has a utility talent that works both on minions and heroes, a hero fight talent that also works well on minions and a very powerful (if specced that way) self heal. His ults are also fire and forget and very forgiving.

As for your hots logs, I don't give a fuck how a website tells me to spec, I spec according to the comp on my team and enemy team and the map, not every spec works well on every map, depending what role you'll have to play, especially in pugs and especially with some shit like Abathur on your team.

So don't expect Zeratul skill levels on him anytime soon, he's meant to be as a portal for new players towards HOTS and mobas. He's in the fucking tutorial for fuck's sake.
    No Zera skill levels, I'll give you that. No reason to keep him as he is (weak) when you have Sonya as a S/T1 bruiser for months on end now. Just like Malf was a top tier healer for a long time before his "rework". Both characters I mentioned are also very beginner friendly. Same for heroes like Jaina, Li Li, Johanna,... Yet it's always only Raynor who is singled out as the beginner character.

That said, pretty sure they confirmed he's getting some form of rework from either Blizzcon or the recent Q&A.

Raynor might be a pretty simple straightforward hero, but I find him a lot of fun.

Sure there's a cookie cutter talent build but choosing a different one isn't going to throw the whole game on its own, it's probably more that people picking nutty builds are more likely to be not very experienced with Raynor, not very good at the game or just fucking around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.