Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm glad I've kept clear, there's a bunch of clearly broken placements again; something is still wrong.

I just hope that with the holidays coming up we're not left in the dark like previous years.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

At the very least we now know for certain that performance-based matchmaking was not the cause.

Deleted
    Yup, reading reddit that's my impression as well. I don't play ranked in the first 15, 20 days of a new season, so basically I can watch this trainwreck mildly amused from the outside and just whine a bit, that my eight game win streak and almost 70% WR in unranked are - well - just in unranked.

But no matter what the state of things may be, they will be super reluctant to nix the season for a third time, that wouldn't look exactly competent.

Deleted
    Another first game... BoE with......... Lunara first pick me second pick malth and troll comp as in samuro valla tracer

/edit and we fucking win against a very solid comp. Hate this game.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-12-16 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Another first game... BoE with......... Lunara first pick me second pick malth and troll comp as in samuro valla tracer

/edit and we fucking win against a very solid comp. Hate this game.
    That's because people go "lul no dps or tank" and underestimate the insane damage a 5dps comp can dish out.

Bet so many people are pissed because of the multiple resets, especially if they did well. Suprised they didn't give any free shit out because of this.

Ranked has been enabled again. No idea if it's truly fixed this time. Either way, GG Blizzard for working weekends to fix this!

Yeah I can't give them GGs for this situation whatsoever. I understand that bugs happen (oh trust me I do), but I've felt they handle the situation very badly.

So is the conclusion to give out free Master ranks this season to make up for shitty set off? I ended last season in d3 and after today's ranked I apparently jumped to Master 1000? I mean, I don't mind, but literally everyone I played with during placement was Master ranked too so I kinda feel like they just decided to make "everyone happy" and just give out free master ranks this season...

Anyone else feels the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not issue... THIS IS MATERIAL FOR MEMES!

10+ Year Old Account
    It is still broken, so after next round of placement stomps I get placed into Platinum 2 when I reached Diamond 3 in last season. Works just fine, dropping down whole league.

Fuck this really. It is not like I could influence any of the games I had. It was stomp after stomp, not a single close game.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    It is still broken, so after next round of placement stomps I get placed into Platinum 2 when I reached Diamond 3 in last season. Works just fine, dropping down whole league.

Fuck this really. It is not like I could influence any of the games I had. It was stomp after stomp, not a single close game.
    Did you go 0-10? Because if so, that seems fairly accurate. Past seasons you could drop about a full league if you lost every game. Hell, I'd break even at 5-5 and usually lose a division or two. The issue was Silvers getting into Masters, or Masters dropping into Gold.

IF you had unbalanced games where MMR was significantly fucked up and led to losses, that's a different story, but maybe you just got really unlucky?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Did you go 0-10? Because if so, that seems fairly accurate. Past seasons you could drop about a full league if you lost every game. Hell, I'd break even at 5-5 and usually lose a division or two. The issue was Silvers getting into Masters, or Masters dropping into Gold.

IF you had unbalanced games where MMR was significantly fucked up and led to losses, that's a different story, but maybe you just got really unlucky?
    I went 5-5, had incredibly unbalanced games. It was stomp after stomp, both when winning and losing. Had even a game with Chen one trick who left immediately after and reconnected just to avoid leaver status.

There is no way I am losing a whole Tier over that.

I went 5-5, had incredibly unbalanced games. It was stomp after stomp, both when winning and losing. Had even a game with Chen one trick who left immediately after and reconnected just to avoid leaver status.

There is no way I am losing a whole Tier over that.
    Yeah, I agree. Should more or less break even at that point. Early games count for more though, so if you lost the first few that makes a big difference. I wish the 10 games were all equal in weight to each other. You can easily lose like 30 games of progress in 3 games, and that is broken as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Should more or less break even at that point. Early games count for more though, so if you lost the first few that makes a big difference. I wish the 10 games were all equal in weight to each other. You can easily lose like 30 games of progress in 3 games, and that is broken as fuck.
    Well, I don't know anymore. Everything feels like a coin toss, no matter what I play. I am definitely not enjoying the game at all right now thanks to terrible experience. I don't care that much about ranks as long as I get decent games that are not stomps.

The only constant I have in my games is I win pretty much every Dragon Shire game.

Yeah I dropped 3 divisions after going 5-5 as well. I actually dropped 3 divisions from my very first loss so it was either a seeding bug or the first placements games being ridiculously significant. Much like you most games were stomps, or at the very least full clown fiesta starting from the draft.

I had for instance a BoE where we went Diablo - Lucio - Valla - Chromie - Tracer and none of the 3 dpsers wanted to sololane so we essentially deathballed from lvl 1 and ended up winning.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    FYI: We are still investigating reports of unexpected variance in player ranks after our recent reset. We will post here with updates as they're available. Thank you for your patience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    FYI: We are still investigating reports of unexpected variance in player ranks after our recent reset. We will post here with updates as they're available. Thank you for your patience.
    So when is this season supposed to end? Not going to touch Hero League, I never been so frustrated with the game before.

So when is this season supposed to end? Not going to touch Hero League, I never been so frustrated with the game before.
    Mid-March is the originally intended end time. I would not be surprised if something were to change after all this.

Horrible time for it to happen too, just before Christmas and all. I honestly have no idea how the hell they're going to appropriately address this, I can't remember a cock-up this bad in the history of the game. Sure, we've had issues before, with OP heroes and the like, but those could at least be banned out. This is two entire gamemodes broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    TBH what they need to do is just set everyone to what they were last season then next time they can figure out what went wrong during that time.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose