Exclamation H/A Returning healer

Hey,

I'm returning to the game after a break and looking for an established guild for the remainder of the expansion and especially the next one. I have serious raiding experience since TBC and more high-end kills from WoTLK and Cataclysm (25man W150 range) playing a holy paladin. After real life made it impossible to raid as much as I wanted to I took a break from the game completely, only casually dipping in for a few months in MoP and WoD. Now that I am in much better control of my own schedule (turning 30 next birthday) I can commit with significantly increased certainty. Currently looking for guilds that raid four or fewer nights a week, if progression requires more days I'm open to discussions.

Best to keep it short, I am naturally willing to give full detailed information about the previous experience and answer any other questions there might be. I'm also aware that not having logs (or basically lacking all mythic experience from the more relevant expansions) is going to be a turnoff, but trialing or only doing altruns for some weeks/months is not going to be a problem. My goal is to find a nice and mature group of players try to clear current content as it comes before the new tier is released. I am fully content with my real hardcore raiding days being behind me however I expect to be clearing at least some mythic bosses every tier. I consider myself a dedicated player and have always maintained a high attendance in every guild I've been in. Maintaining a couple of alts about-raid-ready comes with the territory.

I don't have any preference in realm or faction and can reroll any healing class(es) the guild might need. Like mentioned above I have only recently resubbed and the only 110 toon I have currently is a 940ilvl resto shaman.

Looking forward to talking to you
    Battletag: Vile#2859

Small update while the search for the right fit continues. I have farmed the more essential legendaries on shaman this reset (Roots/Velen's) as well as the Pantheon trinket (940) from Antorus. Currently sitting at 76 traits.