Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Every tank would kill for it, especially in M+. Those raw stats & a huge leech proc is absolutely ludicrous.
    Aggramar's will be higher dps for almost every tank spec in M+ making it the choice. Aman'thuls is trash for tank dps when you can't activate the secondary proc and no tank is going to rely on a random leech proc for survival.

Amans would of been great like 8 weeks ago. It's meh for tanks now. Alright in raid, but not much of an upgrade and a downgrade in M+.

Update: Data for start of week 17, only characters who have killed Argus every week. No significant changes but drop rate still slightly higher than it was few weeks ago.

Aman'Thul's Vision:
    Week 17: 5868 characters --- 8 drops - Drop rate: 0.136% (error margin 0.045% - 0.340%)

Edit: Week 18 data not showing any signs of increase in drop rate. If we combine all the data except week 1, the average drop rate is exactly 0.1% and there has been no statistically significant changes in drop rate after week 2.

Week 18: 5210 characters --- 6 drops - Drop rate: 0.115% (error margin 0.028% - 0.329%)

Edit2: Week 19 data no real changes in drop rate and my sample size getting smaller again, so I think I will stop weekly tracking for now. After 19 weeks of data the drop rate has been steadily around 0.1% for Aman'thul's Vision, and there does not seem to be any bad luck protection.

Week 19: 4596 characters --- 3 drops - Drop rate: 0.065% (error margin 0.001% - 0.278%)
    ->
    TOTAL avg for weeks 2-19: 143015 kills - 148 drops - Drop rate: 0.104% (error margin 0.084% - 0.128%)
    Last edited by impending doom; 2018-04-07 at 12:25 AM.

There's currently a bug on argus btw where if you're removed from a group during the fight and they kill it after you're teleported out you'll get locked to Argus on that difficulty and have it counted as a kill but you won't get the pantheon trinket / +5 ilvl upgrade things and you'll have to kill him again on another difficulty for them; it's happened to me twice and i've heard some reports of the same from friends.
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2018-04-11 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    I think Amanthul is BIS for 3-4 classes at most and among them only for Shadow Priests its OMGBIS, marginal for the rest. Not sure what big deal is.
    what big deal is ? blizzard is reminding people how the % chance drop legendaries worked so they stop whining about them its a very obvious move