Returning Player

Returning Player
    Returning DH player here looking for some advice on where to start. I quit during Mythic Emerald Nightmare/ToV time and have just come back and feel a little overwhelmed. I was already behind in my AP but with AK it seems to be going up quicker but I only have 11 points in the "infinite" trait currently. I'm worried I will never be able to find a guild when I am so far behind.

I wanted to make sure I completed all the reputations in Legion and the only two I have left are Wardens and Dreamweavers, is there a way to get these reps boosted or is it only World Quests currently?

I assume I need to finish all Suramar quest lines, head to Broken Shore for those then finally the new area? This is needed for flying I think as well correct?

Whats the most efficient way to gear now for someone who really doesn't want to spam Mythic dungeons all the time?

Thanks for any help!

For Wardens and Dreamweavers, you can do daily quests, but also keep an eye out for reputation tokens earned via follower missions.
    For flying, yes you need to complete the Broken Shore questlines. Not sure if you need all of Suramar questlines, but I'd propose to do them anyway as they are very well done (especially if you haven't played through them yet).
    Most efficient way to gear is to go to Argus and buy gear for Argunite, which gives you ilvl 910 items for all your slots (with a chance for warforged, I believe). Argunite comes from rares, daily quests, bosses, normal questing I think: plenty of chances to get 910 gear quickly without having to spam Mythic dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

you can also do kirin tor emissary when they are up and get a rep token that you pick for a specific rep. that helps.

I do not believe you need to do surumar to get to broken shore, and you don't need broken shore to goto argus. It's very good to get all those rolling asap. broken shore will unlock some good stuff like a follower and rep rewards and your class mount and reward some good class hall resources. Argus is where you need to get to for gearing and unlocking the netherlight crucible first and foremost (through the story, so you need that more than anything else) which will give you all your trinket traits from concordance points.

don't worry about concordance points too much. I hit 110 on my hunter a week ago and in a few days I was already up to like 69 points in my artifact. you'll never max it out, and your main goal is 72 (i think) to unlock all 3 tiers for your trinkets. After that no one will care.
    Last edited by Ornerybear; 2017-12-15 at 01:47 PM.