Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    And if Bulgars, Greeks and rest of the Slavs were a bit less genocidal, there would be a lot more Turk in Rumelia as well. At least, we didn't kill/displace 5 million people.
    You enslaved, brutalized those people for 5 centuries, they kicked you out before you could do to them what you later did to the Armenians. Btw it was population exchanges, by treaty. to make both sides more homogeneous n stable.

A backwards reaction from a backwards country following backwards beliefs. Move along, Move along.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit they are beautiful.

And unfortunate, but there is a strong hatred for Israel in that part of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The proper solution for Cyprus would be for Turkey to remove their colonists and occupation force, and let the Cypriots deal with their issues by themselves.

As for my ‘rant’, you compared the millions slaughtered in genocides committed by Turks to displacement of people following liberation from colonial rule, which happened to all sides. How many millions of Turks were killed in genocides? None, there is no equivalence to the genocides perpetrated by the Turks.
    You did slaughtered millions too, and displaced them. The massacres towards Turks in late 19th century and early 20th century are as big, if not bigger than, massacres towards Armenians/Greeks.

The difference is, you are shouting "genocide" while we just deal with it.

You did slaughtered millions too, and displaced them. The massacres towards Turks in late 19th century and early 20th century are as big, if not bigger than, massacres towards Armenians/Greeks.

It’s really not debatable that the Ottomans committed genocide. The government instructed the wholesale slaughter and ethnic cleansing of the Armenian and Assyrian peoples. Those who were orphaned were killed or put through “Turkification” programs. That is quite clearly genocide by definition

Whether or not the Turks feel justified by their actions (clearly they still do) is irrelevant. Someone kills your brother so you massacre their family. You’ve still committed murder no matter how justified you feel
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2017-12-21 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    If I was her, I wouldn't remove any picture. I would instead say "Learn to accept that politics and regular people are not the same shit."
    Yes, that will work in the Middle East and not lead to her being killed at all.

10+ Year Old Account

The only historian who claims that millions of Turks died is an Armenian genocide denier. He’s a propagandist.

Up next: Kuntantee argues that the Holocaust was a reaction to Jews committing genocide in Germany, by citing Mr A Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The only historian who claims that millions of Turks died is an Armenian genocide denier. He’s a propagandist.

Up next: Kuntantee argues that the Holocaust was a reaction to Jews committing genocide in Germany, by citing Mr A Hitler.
    If you deny the atrocities towards Turks, I am under no obligation to confirm/feel-sorry-for what happened to Armenians or Greeks. They can pretty much go and fuck themselves.

So, lower your fucking expectations and learn what is an argument and what is a logical fallacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you deny the atrocities towards Turks, I am under no obligation to confirm/feel-sorry-for what happened to Armenians or Greeks. They can pretty much go and fuck themselves.

So, lower your fucking expectations and learn what is an argument and what is a logical fallacy.
    There is no evidence for millions dying in a genocide against Turks, there is evidence for such large scale genocide against Armenians, Pontic Greeks and Assyrians by Turks. Regurgitating Turkish nationalist propaganda isn’t evidence, whereas the genocides committed by the Turkish regimes were documented by third party sources at the time.

It doesn’t matter what you are willing to confirm and you are delusional to think anybody would care whether you personally are going to accept the genocides happened, as if you are some official source. I don’t expect people to take my word for there being genocides, they can read the third party evidence for themselves.