Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've been stuck in the Holiday Grind. Being part of the UPS guild has been super rough this tier. Progression is slow, with many setbacks. Guild recruitment and retention has been really bad in my server, so us veterans have to pick up the slack. 10+ hour no-life sessions are quickly becoming the norm, but the company increased drop-rates as incentives. So there's that.

So I guess I got a lot of work done, and made a lot of progress towards that epic player-housing I've been chasing for the past few years. Not bad, all things considered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I've been stuck in the Holiday Grind. Being part of the UPS guild has been super rough this tier. Progression is slow, with many setbacks. Guild recruitment and retention has been really bad in my server, so us veterans have to pick up the slack. 10+ hour no-life sessions are quickly becoming the norm, but the company increased drop-rates as incentives. So there's that.

So I guess I got a lot of work done, and made a lot of progress towards that epic player-housing I've been chasing for the past few years. Not bad, all things considered.

This actually made me smile

Are you a driver or do you work in an office for UPS?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

thats what happens when newbies roll a UPS character the learning curve is not suited for casuals

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a very firm believer of always improving yourself, in some form or another. if you ever feel like you've gone through a week, or even a day, without enriching yourself somehow.. Change that.

That said, in the tech industry, I definitely need to keep on top of new trends and things going on in the world. But even then, just 'finding a new virus' or 'updating old routines' isn't enough. I always enjoy picking up a new skill of some form.

This week I learned how to update CName records for when Microsoft Exchange takes a crap. Normally in Outlook, you can just put your email/password into Exchange and all your email just pops up. Some servers/domains don't have it set up, so you have to configure CName records to be able to do so, and then autodiscover works. Outlook 2010 and 2013 didn't require this, and could normally just 'work' anyway. 2016 has the added feature that requires it now, which makes it a bigger hassle, but also more safe.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit the level cap a long time ago.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    Says the guy who deleted his max BIS character to reroll.
    Odd, as far as jabs go. The journey, not the destination, is the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I hit the level cap a long time ago.
    Not to far from now technology will raise the level cap.