Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    i agree with most of what you are saying mate, but as potis said - it is a lost cause, unless OW gets some system like player-controlled matchmaking websites/servers in CS have.

about the cited fragment above - what do you think OW's biggest audience is? its those people who want comp to be this safe happy friendly place, not people with much of a competetive drive..
    Even with some 30m players, they still seem to be under this weird delusion that with a few streamers with a few hundred thousand viewers between them, that those few hundred k viewers are a big deal. I find that really weird. There’s a definite issue with scales and perspectives. They’re not even the ones liable to spend money.

I really dont understand how some people can watch players like xQc stream. It's obnoxiuous and all he does is shout and act like he has brain damage. And it's not him only either, somehow all the top streamers are seriously mentally handicapped and all they do is screech like idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    I really dont understand how some people can watch players like xQc stream. It's obnoxiuous and all he does is shout and act like he has brain damage. And it's not him only either, somehow all the top streamers are seriously mentally handicapped and all they do is screech like idiots.
    That is about 3/4 of the players, all they are doing is looking in the mirror.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.