Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    And failed miserably, to the point where it's never felt less rewarding than it does now.
    I disagree. As someone who never really enjoyed PVP, the Prestige system's rewards has gotten me to start doingm ore than just PVP WQs...lately I've done more PVP than PvE content and I'm enjoying it more than I had in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinaquenon View Post
    Same thing here - the Greench quest gift gave it to me.
    Same for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some interesting items. Tempted, for the first time in a year and a half, to sub for a month just to play around with the holiday stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by App View Post
    "Highmaul was the first Mythic raid to feature the new 20 man raid size." I'm like 99.999% sure SoO had Mythic after the pre-patch changes.
    It did, but the post probably meant first new raid with the new system. The SoO change was obviously well after progression occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Oh that's cool. Add a pet to a snowglobe in major cities with a fucking 30 minute cooldown that's guaranteed to be camped to shit. Great idea, Blizzard. Bravo.
    The cooldown is definitely too long, but on the bright side the auction house will probably be flooded with them by the time the holiday is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    The cooldown is definitely too long, but on the bright side the auction house will probably be flooded with them by the time the holiday is over.
    Can't cage it, its a pet battle pet, have to get it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    harrassment is real, lvl 110s camping Grumpus for 15 minutes now just aoe'ing it for fun.
    Harassment : "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Everyone is having the issue trying to tag Grumpus. It's people all trying to get a tag in since Blizzard didn't have the foresight to see something like this happen, which should be surprising but it is Blizzard after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioRGc1 View Post
    I disagree. As someone who never really enjoyed PVP, the Prestige system's rewards has gotten me to start doingm ore than just PVP WQs...lately I've done more PVP than PvE content and I'm enjoying it more than I had in the past.
    meanwhile, it feels unrewarding for everyone who actually liked PvP, which is why PvP participation is down to like a third of what it was in WoD.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Harassment : "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Everyone is having the issue trying to tag Grumpus. It's people all trying to get a tag in since Blizzard didn't have the foresight to see something like this happen, which should be surprising but it is Blizzard after all.
    So nobody else there, but a Mage using Arcane Explosion is considered "just getting their thing done" ?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    And failed miserably, to the point where it's never felt less rewarding than it does now.
    I completely agree. And judging by the stats we have available, so do many players who formerly PvPed.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Can't cage it, its a pet battle pet, have to get it yourself.
    Yep. Which is why it's absolute bullshit that they did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So nobody else there, but a Mage using Arcane Explosion is considered "just getting their thing done" ?
    Then you should of specified it was a single arcane mage doing it and not "110s" since you made it sound like the fustercluck thats been going on with multiple realms. And its a dude being a dick. If you feel like it's harassment though, feel free to report it in-game as such.

When the time comes:

battle.net.exe --game=wow_alpha --install

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    WoW Alpha Update
    A entry for version 8.0.1.25703 of wow_alpha was added to the launcher. This is probably just another step towards a beta next year.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Code:
    "wow_alpha": {
        "deprecated": false,
        "instructions_product": "NGDP",
        "instructions_url": "http:\/\/{REGION_CODE}.patch.battle.net:1119\/wowdev",
        "locale_specific_uid": false,
        "locales": [
            "enUS"
        ],
        "requires_sso_token": false,
        "run_64_bit_only": true,
        "sso_launch_argument": "-launcherlogin"
    },
    Could this mean a possible end to the 32-bit client support in 8.0, or just that they are coding for 64-bit first and backporting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    When the time comes:

Code:
    battle.net.exe --game=potato --install

Code:

It's happening.
    Last edited by Hottage; 2017-12-18 at 09:28 AM.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Highmaul was the first Mythic raid to feature the new 20 man raid size.
    Um, no it wasn't?
    I think you forgot Siege of Orgrimmar was infact the first one to feature this new difficulty.
    Mythic mode might've been added in WoD, but Highmaul wasn't the first raid to feature it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    Um, no it wasn't?
    I think you forgot Siege of Orgrimmar was infact the first one to feature this new difficulty.
    Mythic mode might've been added in WoD, but Highmaul wasn't the first raid to feature it.
    Fixed, thanks!