Need some advices

So the thing is that i think that my dps is kinda low, I don't know if I am doing something bad or my stats aren't the best :/

The opening I use is: Shadow Blades, SS, NB, SD, SS, Symbols of Death, SS, Eviscerate, SS, Vanish, SS, DFA, SD, SS, SS, Eviscerate, etc.

I try to align symbols with Dfa and SD, and vanish too.

My armory: worldofwarcraft . com/es-es/character/dun-modr/c%C3%B6c%C3%B8

Logs: warcraftlogs. com/reports/YApPW1wrKaqvG8Xn/#type=damage-done&fight=2

(Can't post links sorry care with the space)

Thank you in advance

Unfortunately a large part of your under-performance is due to gear. You should see an improvement once you replace your egg shell trinket, get at least tier 21 2p/ tier 20 2p or tier 21 4p, and replace your relics with ideal traits such as gutripper and weakpoint. Legendary shoulder is also a big deal. With shoulders and a few gutripper relics, u can start losing some crit in favor of mastery and vers.

Gameplay wise, try to keep nightblade uptime at 90% +. I notice alot of times you only have enough energy to shadowstrike twice after your DFA, that might because you had to cast backstab 3-4 times after you symbol to build up cp, as a result you are energy starved after the dfa. Try to have 60+ energy before you dfa, meaning casting symbols to recover energy after you build to full cp (sometimes u may have to pool for a sec). For now, since you don't have shoulders, I would delay your vanish in the opener until master of subtlety buff runs out so you don't overlap the buff from vanish. After that use it on cd for the extra shadowstrike and buff.

Deleted
    I would like to ask some advice, too.
    I'm not doing enough damage and I'm not sure why. I manage good (epic or legendary) ratings most of the time, but my item level performance is pretty bad (green or blue). What am I doing wrong? I suppose my shitty relics and my not always ideal latency are partly at fault, but there must be something else I am missing.
    Here's my armory: worldofwarcraft. com/en-gb/character/antonidas/veldryn
    Here logs from two bosses in a quick normal run today:
    warcraftlogs. com/reports/Jd1xkTyDbZFYaXCh/#fight=23&type=damage-done
    warcraftlogs. com/reports/Jd1xkTyDbZFYaXCh/#fight=19&type=damage-done
    (Sorry, had to add a space in there as well.)
    I'm the sub rogue in those logs. I thought I was doing fine, but when I saw the logs... no, I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Emberpaws View Post
    Unfortunately a large part of your under-performance is due to gear. You should see an improvement once you replace your egg shell trinket, get at least tier 21 2p/ tier 20 2p or tier 21 4p, and replace your relics with ideal traits such as gutripper and weakpoint. Legendary shoulder is also a big deal. With shoulders and a few gutripper relics, u can start losing some crit in favor of mastery and vers.

Gameplay wise, try to keep nightblade uptime at 90% +. I notice alot of times you only have enough energy to shadowstrike twice after your DFA, that might because you had to cast backstab 3-4 times after you symbol to build up cp, as a result you are energy starved after the dfa. Try to have 60+ energy before you dfa, meaning casting symbols to recover energy after you build to full cp (sometimes u may have to pool for a sec). For now, since you don't have shoulders, I would delay your vanish in the opener until master of subtlety buff runs out so you don't overlap the buff from vanish. After that use it on cd for the extra shadowstrike and buff.
    Thank you Emberpaws, that helped me a lot.

Changing that unwriteable name would help also. You would see at least a 100k increase.

Just kidding please don't take it offensive and go nuclear on on me.

Apart from that as you will notice on your rank 7 based on ilvl, there is an asteriks(*) meaning there are very few parses for your spec for this fight. Its completely single target fight, and few rogues play as sub here. Why? Because you can not take full advantage of shuriken combo wombo of the Sub rogue, which gives you the edge on fights with adds and/or cleave. (shuriken storm increases the damage of next eviscerate by %10 x 5 stacks = %50 increased Eviscerate = I WIN)

With same gear and assuming a mediocre level of artifact power (i.e. 69) and almost basic knowledge of the spec (keep garrote and rupture on target, apply kingsbane and toxic blade and vendetta on cooldown) you would perform better as asssasin on this particular fight. (Goroth Heroic)

Yet another thing is, now that content is gone and farmed to boot, the parses you find there are usually what we call padders. Being overgeared (even without Argus release) people avoid mechanics and try to max dps to get a rank on warcraftlogs. A better comparison would be to check with logs from say begining of content but thats hardly worth the effort. Its easier to assume logs are inflated and cut yourself some slack to compensate it. i.e. if top dps for assassin is 2Mil (figuratively speaking) on this fight, a more realist dps would be 1,8Mil etc.

So as sub choose another fight to analyze your log otherwise you will be comparing apples to oranges.