Poll: Who will Anduin marry?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ìs wrathion a girl? :O

No matter, he/she looks like a guy. If anduin feels abit gay he should go for wrathion then

Sylvanas or Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion. No straight man can be that handsome.

He literally got the sh#t kicked out of him in the middle of a battle and he still looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I like that it does say something about people actually liking developed relationships. Even if you don't support this as an actual possibility, we all know that Wrathion is actually relevant to Anduin as a character.

On the other hand, if Wrathion was a female, lord, there wouldn't even be a question of who his romantic interest should be.
    Honestly I have nothing against the Wrathduin pairing, but when its a vote for a QUEEN it just becomes funny. Pretty sure that if those two were to be married he would hold title of Prince Consort.
    Then again, Wrathion IS the silly option of this fanvoting and hearing him complain about being called queen would with no doubt be one of the funniest moments ever to be recorded into warcraft lore

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

He literally got the sh#t kicked out of him in the middle of a battle and he still looks amazing.
    He's definitely wearing make up. No 17 year old's skin is that flawless. He is super gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Valeera Sanguinar- he met her during his growing years and was the first female he saw that showed some skin other than her wrist.

Plus his dad respected her and he never got the chance to fuck her so part of him would prob want her just to make his father proud/feel a connection to him.
    Would also be happy for this pairing (as she´s also his bodyguard and has also trained him) but Friendly will foam of his mouth for another human elf liaison.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He's definitely wearing make up. No 17 year old's skin is that flawless. He is super gay.
    anduin should give sylvanas some makeup advice. the running mascara on her face isn’t a good look

Moira. We've had enough Elf+Human pairings, time for half-dwarves, i.e. 3/4 humans.

Mah boi-king Manduin is obviously gonna shack up with a curvaceous blueskin, Velen's niece or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    the diversity council at Blizzard had both males leaders killed off so they could replace them with LGBQT members or women there is no way Anduin is straight

in the name of Diversity they are willing to ruin a good game watch it happen
    >being this insecure

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

Brad Pitt says yo.

Look, I'm a straight hetero guy and even I can recognize that there are people out there who are just naturally attractive no matter what they do. Think about every GF you've ever had who looked amazing even when she first wakes up in the morning, despite ruffled hair and jams. It's the same concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Moira. We've had enough Elf+Human pairings, time for half-dwarves, i.e. 3/4 humans.
    Why would he ever do that, though? The dwarves are already so alliance that they probably bleed blue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    Mah boi-king Manduin is obviously gonna shack up with a curvaceous blueskin, Velen's niece or something like that
    Anduin + Yrel from AU? I'd be down for that. But mostly because I just want to see more Yrel in the story. ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Uncle gao. But its anduin who will be queen in that relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    You don't vote for Queens!.
    Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme power just cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

It's going to be Gallywix. And then WoW becomes a Shrek movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    wrathion has the most votes yay <3 blizzard must now accept this as a binding poll and implement our wishes forthwith!

Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    wrathion has the most votes yay <3 blizzard must now accept this as a binding poll and implement our wishes forthwith!
    So I skipped MoP. Is there actually any in-game lore that supports this or is it something the fanbase came up with?

Deleted
    Probably some new character that we've never seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    So I skipped MoP. Is there actually any in-game lore that supports this or is it something the fanbase came up with?
    a mixture of both but probably more fanbase, they spent a lot of time together in MoP, if you do the wrathion legendary questline (not sure if its still available?) you just start shipping them straight away

they are too old for him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    And he needs a queen why?
    To make an heir? That's what monarchies do you know. He should already be making an heir at his age tbh, especially when he's at war. If he died now the Stormwind monarchy would be thrown into complete chaos and might even spark a civil war as the nobles fight between each other for right of succession. It's not something you want.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah no. We don't need another Aggra popping out of nowhere. Love interests water down characters who have little development. Maybe when he's older.