Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I really need to tackle that one with my druid over the holidays, that skin is a must have.

Deleted
    Yeah, it was cheesy with i900-ish Feral. Easiest of the challenges I think. The resto healing one was the hardest I thought

It is easy on a Feral NOW - wasn't before patch 7.2.5. Every dps spec able to do around 1.6 million damage as AoE in as short a time window as possible is a winner here.

Deleted
    I downed her with most of my alts, the one and only which was "close to cheesing it" was fury warrior. at 911ilvl i just couldn't do it, UN dk/feral dudu/ele sham was piece of cake but warrior was incredibly hard compared to others.
    So i stacked those things that could help me, but before cheating myself i wanted to get this one last try and voila, did it nearly flawlessly with only food/drums/flasks

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I just so happen to have a 911 ToS 4set fury Warrior with a demonslayer potion in his bags, AND command centre is up, is it really that easy?

Never done a challenge tower below 920.

I did it at 890 as unholy with no buffs or cheese and it was pretty hard. I think I had 40+ attempts. I sort of regret doing them back then, some of them are so easy now with Antorus/Argus gear.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I switched to tank and laughed at her. The game really didn't care that I wasn't using the right artifact...
    Except you didn't as the game does care, since you can't change specs when you enter the scenario...

With that said, Agatha is def. the easiest of the challenges, even without the cheese mechanics. Then again, most if not all of the Mage Tower challenges are a complete faceroll now as long as you go in with at least 920 or 930 gear, avoid mechanics that one-or-two-shots you, and you kill adds that are priority.

Basically, if you can do what DBM tells you to do, you can easily complete any of the challenges with 930+ ilvl (which takes less than a week to acquire now).
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-12-18 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I just so happen to have a 911 ToS 4set fury Warrior with a demonslayer potion in his bags, AND command centre is up, is it really that easy?

Never done a challenge tower below 920.
    Well considering how the mage tower is currently down I don't think you'll be able to entirely cheese it.

That said it's worthwhile going in once the mage tower is up but you're probably not going to get it down in a single go. I'd suggest working up your gear a bit more in the meantime and definitely unlock the T2 crucible talents on all 3 relic slots of your weapon.

Personally I like doing the strategy of just trying to force her below 50% health before drums are done. If you can do that it frees up the middle space where the encounter starts from exploding imp goo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Well considering how the mage tower is currently down I don't think you'll be able to entirely cheese it.

That said it's worthwhile going in once the mage tower is up but you're probably not going to get it down in a single go. I'd suggest working up your gear a bit more in the meantime and definitely unlock the T2 crucible talents on all 3 relic slots of your weapon.

Personally I like doing the strategy of just trying to force her below 50% health before drums are done. If you can do that it frees up the middle space where the encounter starts from exploding imp goo.
    Oh yeah, forgot to check for the mage tower... well it’s at 53% right now so hopefully it’ll be up along side command centre before it’s over.

Guess I’ll get to gearing up my Unholy DK and Fury Warrior a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    I switched to tank and laughed at her. The game really didn't care that I wasn't using the right artifact...
    When I lie I like to make it plausible. You know, stuff like, my girlfriend is super hot but she's from canada so you haven't met her.

To make your lies more realistic in the future please note that the encounter hard locks you to a spec and weapon.

Now if you meant that on your druid you swapped to bear form - which I do think is possible it's been a very long time since I last played a druid - that's cool and all but I doubt you'd have enough damage that way to make it through.

Also it's not like the encounter is a survivability check anyway. They've really tightly tuned the output of the encounter to be just slow ramp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot to check for the mage tower... well it’s at 53% right now so hopefully it’ll be up along side command centre before it’s over.

Guess I’ll get to gearing up my Unholy DK and Fury Warrior a little bit more.
    Well worth doing. I have 8 alts, 7 of them are above 920. Just hit LFR - I think we get two wings this week - or try and do an antorus PuG.

Although I think with Unholy you're far better off if you can find a ToS normal or heroic PuG to score the 4 piece there. It really is crazy good.

Uh challenge is not hard.The spec has so much damage and the encounter works so well for the spec, it boils down to "you know how to play UH?"While other classes need to know how to play the spec and the encounter.

Fury on the other hand.Its hard and not fun, even the Fire mage i had a better time with it, even if i don't like Agatha's challenge.

Edit:If anyone is having problems with Uh Challenge, try running Defile and focus on killing the Imps over Agatha and save Cds to burst her shield.

Death Strike Procs will keep you full and the Imps deal much more damage then Agatha itself when not on her shield.
    Last edited by Darktbs; 2017-12-18 at 08:03 PM.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

1 shotted with antorus gear kek

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    She's pretty easy just bring any pokemon with psychic to one shot her whole team.
    Well played. 10chars
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greater Blessed Bandages work too

It's so easy to cheese.