Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchaos View Post
    Hard modes =/ heroic mode
    25 mans were called heroic back then.

Deleted
    It's so much fun to get brilliant loot at the end of a dungeon where everything is AoE'ed to oblivion and hardly anyone speaks a word in party chat.

The end justifies the means it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I basically get auto invited to any group I apply for, but that's because I'm a healer and not a dime a dozen DPS. Supply and demand probably causes more issues than raider.io for DPS.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2017-12-17 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TeraAkron View Post
    No problem as long as you don't come to infect our Classic server journey
    Oh, they will. I'm predicting that you won't get invites to dungeons/raids on vanilla without being (friends with) the group leader or meeting some stupid over the top requirement. Wanna pug UBRS? Better prove you have already cleared AQ and own at least a complete T2 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Rubbish. This is only a recent issue, it was not an issue in the past as there were many more keys to choose from and nobody was using this stupid add on. My characters are all 950-960 ilvl. And my main is over 2k mythic+ score.

Also my alts legitimately are better than most players mains, I am not some scrub idiot that actually thinks this game is hard, and it's not. Every class is easy enough to play right out of the box, game has no discernable difficulty level far beyond getting along with other people and spending your time wisely. But just like any sane human being who has a life outside of this game I only have so much time to spend.

My issue is people that are so impatient/lazy and suck at the game on a level of they can't even screen for quality and use this add on as a crutch. So what ends up happening is only the top rated people get invited to keys. That's not healthy for the game no matter who you are. I've screened everyone that's declined me from groups (almost all of them, signal they use raider.io) recently almost none of them have saved mythic+ history for previous seasons, they don't push high keys at all and they ask for ridiculous m+ scores they have never had them selves.

That's why this add on needs to be disabled. Good players that actually earned that shit being picky is one thing but you are not remotely on the level if your key is a fucking 15 anyways FYI.

What I am seeing happening is raider.io being essentially used as a scheme to float good loot keys to top players. And because that's what it is in effect doing that's bad for the game.

The only way around it right now is if you have a dedicated guild to run with, if you're stuck pugging (which most people are) then you're gonna have a bad time.
    Don't bother. You're only going to be met with retards that can't even comprehend what you're writing. Most of them are fucking dogshit at the game too. Save yourself the effort man, don't waste your time or your nerves on that.

See? Look at this guy's signature - a fucking shitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Look - same topic written in the exact same salty and entitled tone. Wonder if it's the same people just switching between their multiple forum users. Ssdd.

https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Tsharna

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-12-17 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    It's a simple database addon that's updated every day. How do you propose Blizzard breaks it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Don't bother. You're only going to be met with retards that can't even comprehend what you're writing. Most of them are fucking dogshit at the game too. Save yourself the effort man, don't waste your time or your nerves on that.

See? Look at this guy's signature - a fucking shitter:

https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Tsharna
    Not the least bit shocked to see that lol he's exactly what person I'm singling out here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    It's a simple database addon that's updated every day. How do you propose Blizzard breaks it?
    I said nothing about the database. I said the addon. Blizzard can very easily block and add on they don't want people using in game. That's not even difficult at all.

People using the website wasn't a problem before. But now people don't even do that they just look at a list of scores and invite based on that they don't get a lot of detailed information all the time. If somehow my main is good enough for insta inv to whatever, but you won't inv my alts, I'm probably gonna join your key on my main and leave as soon as you pop it in anyways. So good luck with your stupid ideas about how to improve/or not improve this game tho bud.

But that being said, it might not actually be a bad idea for blizzard to block 3rd party websites from using mythic+ leaderboards data.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-17 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    I said nothing about the database. I said the addon.

People using the website wasn'ta problem before. But if somehow my main is good enough for insta inv to whatever, but you won't inv my alts, I'm probably gonna join your key on my main and leave as soon as you pop it in anyways. Good luck with your stupid ideas about how to improve/or not improve this game tho bud.
    THE ADDON is just a simple database with names and a score in it. How do you propose blizzard break such a simple addon, you moron.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-12-17 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
    THE ADDON is just a simple database with names and a score in it. How do you propose blizzard break such a simple addon, you moron.
    And what I said is reported and blocked. GTFO I shit bigger than you.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-12-17 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Balance druid, good all round spec tbh, idk maybe it's the time when I try to get in, but yea usually instant decline
    To be honest I can't think of the last time I ran with a boomkin I didn't know. For kicks I checked a bunch of scanned runs on toons and never found one. If I had to guess you are paying the price for the bad boomkins that aoe pull other groups.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Not the least bit shocked to see that lol he's exactly what person I'm singling out here.

- - - Updated - - -

I said nothing about the database. I said the addon.

People using the website wasn'ta problem before. But if somehow my main is good enough for insta inv to whatever, but you won't inv my alts, I'm probably gonna join your key on my main and leave as soon as you pop it in anyways. Good luck with your stupid ideas about how to improve/or not improve this game tho bud.
    I'm happy you "keep getting declined" for the reason you just posted after edit: disruptive, emotionally unstable personality. You're another example of the same species on this forum:
    1. emotional
    2. offensive
    3. offended
    4. entitled
    5. happens to whine about addons, scores, aotc, requirements and "getting insta declined"
    For some reason all those 5 traits just seem to be the common chacteristics of the "ban addon", "ban score", "doesn't let ME play WoW", "f*ck!", "sh*t!", etc. posters.

You're a disgrace to respectful and intelligent users of this forum.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-12-17 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    Aww. Salty because you know absolutely nothing about how simple addons work. Adorable.

addon itself is not an issue, its the way the scores are gathered, if you don't do your dungeons early in the week and live on a high pop realm, no score for you.

It also values quantity over quality, which can be a problem as well.

I think Raider.io is useful. I used to think it was dumb. Just like GearScore in ICC. For example, this morning I've joined 5 pugs doing keys from +11 to +14 with players all under 1k raider.io. I figured I'd give them a chance, because I too have a score under 1k because this was an alt and I just haven't been able to push high keys yet. Well, all the people under 1k can't do mechanics. NONE of the groups I've joined have been able to complete the key. Now I understand why groups that do +15 or higher want at least 2k scores. It's frustrating that I can't pug that, but nobody wants to waste their time, or their key, because people are awful at the game in 2017.

DO:
    1) Get a guild
    2) Make friends
    3) Create your own group
    4) Whisper the leaders to plead ur case, this usually works if what your saying is true about ur main

DON'T:
    1) Come to the forums and bitch when there are incredibly simple and effective options/solutions, you're just to lazy to implement.
    2) Demand a systematic change be made to the game that is virtually impossible without disabling addons completely, to solve a problem with much simpler solutions (see 1-4 above)

Quote Originally Posted by TeraAkron View Post
    The OP is right, but I'll go a step further and see the issue from a wider angle.

WoW has long become all about the end destination and not about the journey. Where the hell is the fun in steamrolling a dungeon? It's insane...dungeons have become an AoE fest.
    This is a thread about M+. It is a timed game mode. Of course people care about doing it fast. Stop making generalizations about the game based on a specific game activity that is TIMED. There are plenty of non-timed activities in the game.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2017-12-17 at 06:22 PM.

He's right you know, you can't just randomly block one specific addon, you have to block a certain command in the API. Stop being salty fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I'm happy you "keep getting declined" for the reason you just posted after edit: disruptive, emotionally unstable personality. You're another example of the same species on this forum:
    1. emotional
    2. offensive
    3. offended
    4. entitled
    5. happens to whine about addons, scores, aotc, requirements and "getting insta declined"
    For some reason all those 5 traits just seem to be the common chacteristics of the "ban addon", "ban score", "doesn't let ME play WoW", "f*ck!", "sh*t!", etc. posters.

You're a disgrace to respectful and intelligent users of this forum.
    Dude are you for real? Even my alts are better than you. You are literally what you're calling other people and that's it.

https://raider.io/characters/us/arthas/Funkschwae

You cannot imagine the level of not concerned with your opinion of anything at all I am right about now. But hey you should act really ridiculously over the top because someone complains an add on that you use and then personally insult them in a public forum you wish to continue using. Good idea.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-12-17 at 06:24 PM.

Deleted
    Dude are you for real? Even my alts are better than you.

Yet he's not the one having a salty manchild meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    He's right you know, you can't just randomly block one specific addon, you have to block a certain command in the API. Stop being salty fam.
    He's not right. It's not my job to tell Blizzard how to do their job.

Deleted
    Dude are you for real? Even my alts are better than you.

I just think THIS note of yours shows how much you (don't) know about the game and topics you speak about:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post48327886
    Everything you don't know, you make up with being offended and offensive.
    Thank you for the link, so I can add you to ignore and make sure I never happen to run anything with you by pure bad luck.