Exclamation New stat weights for T21?

I know in ToS, it was basically all crit, haste, then everything else. With T21 since were using eye beam a lot is it going to be crit, mastery again?

Yes. if you want to play diabolic. if you want to change the set and keep the same TOS build crit/haste

Crit/mast with t21 using Chaos Cleave you will be going mastery again.

only reason it was haste in t20 is you wanted to be able to BD as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Yes. if you want to play diabolic. if you want to change the set and keep the same TOS build crit/haste
    "Diabolic" build. Yes!

Is there a pawn string for t21 with mastery?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowalskii View Post
    Just sim yourself with raidbots, you can sim your new weights after every new item basically, never go with a flat string you never update, it depends on your gear all the time.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowalskii View Post
    If it doesn't have crit, throw it away. If it has crit and mastery pump your fist. If it's crit and some other stat, sim it. That's all you need to know.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    If it doesn't have crit, throw it away. If it has crit and mastery pump your fist. If it's crit and some other stat, sim it. That's all you need to know.
    that's not necessarily true. We need a bit of haste, and mastery is roughly equal to crit in full heroic gear. Probably passes crit at some point in full mythic gear, although that's just me feelcrafting
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Yep Sim it is the answer. As of right now with 54% crit 11% haste and 40% mastery, haste is actually simming higher than crit for me. If i switch some gear around just for testing, with haste at 14% and crit at 51 then haste is one again behind mastery.

Generally its crit>>mastery>haste unless u are really low on haste like me.

i generally only gear for about ~20% haste. after raid buffs and eye beam haste its around 89%-100%. my sims agree that around 20% haste, mastery takes off huge.
    Last edited by Not Againnn; 2018-01-02 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Not true at all, Ilvl can end up trumping this rule. I am now sitting on 2 pieces that are Haste/Mastery or Haste/Vers that surpassed that were 15-20 ilvl upgrades due to TF that were 15% upgrades over my Crit/Mastery peices. And yes I sim myself after all upgrades for both DOG Nem/CB spec and Demonic T21.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    Not true at all, Ilvl can end up trumping this rule. I am now sitting on 2 pieces that are Haste/Mastery or Haste/Vers that surpassed that were 15-20 ilvl upgrades due to TF that were 15% upgrades over my Crit/Mastery peices. And yes I sim myself after all upgrades for both DOG Nem/CB spec and Demonic T21.
    huge ilvl items are always a thing but you may also be in range of a haste breakpoint so the general advive is still right

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1n1ty View Post
    huge ilvl items are always a thing but you may also be in range of a haste breakpoint so the general advive is still right
    No the general advice should be sim yourself, sim yourself, sim yourself....... If you get a piece of gear check if it is an upgrade before automatically assuming that it is.....