7+ Year Old Account

Question Vendetta, Nightstalker and snap-shotting:

While I've been playing my Feral (Main) there's been a focus on snap-shotting our bleeds for their duration on application. From what I understand, Nightstalker works in a very similar way in that you'd vanish before laying down your bleed for it's duration.

Couple of questions:

On using Nightstalker, would it be better to apply a Rupture or Kingsbane for maximum output?
    Does Vendetta work in the same manner? Or is it a straight buff to already existing Bleeds?
    A Weakaura (from Moonbunnie) on my Feral helps to track existing snap-shots. Is there any such weakauras around to help in that regard for Rogue?

And I'm sure there's other subtleties (no pun intended) of the spec that I may not be aware of. Any info would be much appreciated ♥

Wouldn't kingsbane overwrite it when it gained a stack ? In all guides ive seen, ive never seen anyone use kingsbane with Nightstalker. I am 99.8% sure you use it for rupture.

There is a pretty nice WA for rogues. I think its by Notter.

http://www.ravenholdt.net/notters-ro...s-compilation/

I use the Cooldowns, energybar, buffs, concordance and the combopoints 5 from core.

and i use the assanation debuffs and the kingsbane stack. The assassination debuffs have a rupture and garrote tracker which is green if you have it empowered with Nightstalker/subterfuge, and white if its not. Also the frame lights up when to reapply for pandemic

No, Vendetta doesn't need to snapshot. When you pop it, it just increases all damage happening, including existing bleeds/poisons. Conversely to that, once it ends, your current DoTs lose the damage increase.

Nightstalker on the other hand is different. It's a snapshot that increases the entire damage of your DoT, so you want to use Rupture (more damage than Kingsbane) on Vanish CD. Make sure it's a full 5 CP Rupture, too, because the Nightstalker increase is fucking huge.

On the other hand, IF you have the 4PC T20, I recommend using Subterfuge over Nightstalker. It works in the same way, increases the Garrote damage by %125 when used from stealth, add %60 bonus from 4pcT20 and its a huge Garrote you have. You must let it run its full duration after used from stealth. Especially if the combat is over 6 minutes (as usual on progression combats), you can use it 3 times.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the info guys. It cleared some things up, especially the non-snap-shotting of Vendetta.
    Much appreciated ♥