Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    France has surrendered to liberalization, not at all surprising coming from the birthplace of modern day feminism.

Liberalism as a term in political science is largely involved with the concept of economic interdependence as a guarantor of peace. Neoliberalism expands upon it by focusing on access to markets. It can certainly come into conflict with statism, largely because statism supplants private initiative with public operations.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2017-12-19 at 04:23 PM.

I think he's doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    France has surrendered to liberalization, not at all surprising coming from the birthplace of modern day feminism.
    As usual you have no idea what you are talking about, liberaLISM is not left wing.

Trump isn't the sign of anything other than how low the bar and tone has gotten.

Isn't Macron more of a centrist though?

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought your opinions on the US were divorced from reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Trump isn't the sign of anything other than how low the bar and tone has gotten.

Isn't Macron more of a centrist though?
    I would assume (key word, assume, I don't really know what is happening in France) that if he is labeled a neo-liberal against the statist French past, he is probably in favor of privatizations of former sectors that were largely monopolized or at least heavily regulated by the state.

I am Murloc!
    do you even comprehend the words coming out of your mouth, or fingertips.