7+ Year Old Account

Antorus gearing for MW

According to PeakofSerenity.com as well mistyteahouse.com, the Cloak of Chi-Ji is our best cloak for strictly Antours gear. Yet on the other hand, again according to PeakofSerenity.com, Doorway to Nowhere is our second best legendary.

This creates a problem as it breaks up our four piece. Correct me if I am wrong but our other options, Breach-Blocker Legguards and Depraved Machinist’s Footpads have more desirable stats than the tier pieces for that slot.

I just recently got Doorway to Nowhere and I am still waiting on Velen's Future Sight. Given the recommended gearing, how are we to have the 4 piece and still maintain optimal stats?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Erm, as far as I am aware, our BIS are Pyrdaz and Velens, with the feet second to those.

EDIT: Just checked PoS again, and that neck is nice as fuck. Personally, I prefer the vivify boots over the cloak. I would go for Velens and the boots myself when that neck drops for me. Saying that, they absorb from the neck is sooo good for progress fights, it's saved me from death a few times so far.

Remember, while there may mathatically be a BIS list, your playstyle is different from everyone else. As healers, we don't have a defined playstyle, so play to your strengths, even if it looks wrong to others.
    Last edited by Tommi; 2017-12-18 at 09:01 AM.

The list just tell you the best pieces in the raid without legendaries or mythic+ pieces.. it's a reference, of course you will use the next tier piece on the list if you use the legendary cloak.

Plus anyways, you will most likely use Prydaz for progression, and you will swap for cloak on farm content. I had the cloak for progression on all of TOS, now that I finally have Prydaz, it's just a life saver versus the randomness of the cloak that could proc when you just don't need extra healing.

There is no BIS list because of titanforge, so the tier is just in order based on the best stats.. then it's to you to see with stat weight...

But honestly, cloak and neck will give a very similar output, it's just that the shield increases the overhealing of everybody at this point, so if you consider that...
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Unless I'm spamming effuse on random targets my 4 piece has been useless.