Deleted

Congratulations to Kobolds and Catacombs for making me like Hearthstone again

I just wanna say that this is by far the best expansion they've done

The adventure is the most fun I've ever had in the game and I hope Blizzard continues their expansions like this.

The amount of great combinations you can pull off with loot and cards is incredible, you can tryhard and min/max, or you can throw some gimmicky meme deck together and see how far you can make it. It's like arena, only against bosses and with cool stuff.

I had a Silver Hand run where I only chose a different category once, it was incredible to say the least.

And the bosses are still great even though it isn't a conventional adventure.

I guess this is kind of s blog post but I thought I'd just add some positivity to the forum.
    Last edited by mmocb78b2e29a3; 2017-12-18 at 03:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah except FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK The Darkness. that boss has all the perfect removal everytime. fuck that piece of shit

otherwise its really fun, super happy with how dungeon runs create a legit nice PVE experience in HS, with the whole "gearing" up aspect

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    Yeah except FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK The Darkness. that boss has all the perfect removal everytime. fuck that piece of shit

otherwise its really fun, super happy with how dungeon runs create a legit nice PVE experience in HS, with the whole "gearing" up aspect
    I got through 7 bosses to hit up Togwaggle as a Rogue, who proceeded to shit on me and have all the perfect cards to prolong my suffering. I got the Ward/Flag treasures and ended up running a mix of removal, weapons and assassination to get to where i'd been.

Though I got lucky with getting Tag/Whatever the warrior boss is that does 1 damage to all enemy minions
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

And then you play Meta games....

The start of an expansion is always where the most fun is. As of now people are still figuring out what the next meta decks will be, and from what I've seen so far there aren't many decks that use a lot of KaC cards (Razakus only uses like 1). But this is also due to the huge card pool we have now and once the rotation comes around we might see more unique decks made out of cards from the latest expansions. I personally can't wait to see Patches, Razakus and Jades gone. So you can guess that MSoG is my least favorite expansion.

I do like the dungeon runs a lot. They can get RNG'ish at times but you can try to fight it by knowing whats best for your deck to pick and to play around your opponents tricks.