Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrotix View Post
    If you want Classic WoW, but want Transmog, LFD, LFR, AoE looting, Dual Spec, Heirlooms, Heirloom mounts, flying, etc...

Classic WoW is not for you.

Classic WoW is for Vanilla people who want to re-experience their days of playing WoW for the first time. This is for people who want to go back and see what WoW was like back in 2004. You know what wasn't in WoW in 2004? All the modern features that make your life easier. If you want all those features, then play retail WoW. If you're begging for modern features, you don't want Vanilla WoW. You didn't LIKE Vanilla WoW for what it was, and want it to be streamlined and condensed as a "Safe, kid-friendly, PC" Vanilla WoW. One that isn't so "Hawd and Chawwenging".

If you truly wanted to experience Vanilla for what it is, then expect there to not be any of the quality of life changes, or the conveniences that retail WoW offers.
    If you seriously cannot enjoy or play the game without Transmog or Dual Spec, the sorry, Classic WoW isn't going to be for you. But hey, Retail WoW has all those features. Just play that.

I'm honestly tired of seeing these threads of people not realizing that Classic WoW is meant to be as best a representation of what Vanilla WoW was as Blizzard can make it. I think they're calling it Classic WoW because calling it Vanilla WoW isn't nearly as catchy. But in the end, it's just going to be Vanilla WoW. No bells or whistles. No fanfare or conveniences. Just exactly what Vanilla WoW was before all of the expansions.

And if you don't like that, then too bad, it wasn't made for you. It was made for those players who wanted official, live Vanilla Servers. Exactly as it was before the expansions. No Transmog, no AoE looting, no LFR, no Pet Battles, just pure, basic Vanilla WoW with no bells or whistles. And if Blizzard tries to add Retail Features into Classic WoW, that will surely be it's death.

I hope this didn't come off as too ranty, but I hope some people learn from this post and understand what people want from Classic Servers.
    Thanks for your opinion (as unique as it is). I'm sure you realise your opinion doesn't in any way have more relevance than any other for Blizzard.

Classic WoW isn't only for Vanilla players and you shouldn't think of it like that, either.

As others have mentioned, there are other threads suitable to discuss what features you want in Classic WoW.

Closing.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis