Boss Frames for Council Fights

I've seen some Warlock videos for council fights, such as Felhounds and Coven in Antorus, where the player has both active bosses shown, along with their dots. It looks like it would make it much easier to know when (and how) to switch from boss to boss and reapply dots. Can anyone tell me how to set this up? It seems like it could be the regular WoW UI with some layout changes (maybe using the addon MoveAnything), or perhaps it's an addon.

I do currently see both boss frames in the far right side of the UI, where they show by default, but I don't see any dot indicators there. I probably just need to configure it, eh?

No clue whether the base UI supports it but the main boss frames people use are from ElvUI (which is a full UI overhaul) or a standalone addon called Shadowed Unit Frames.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aksundog View Post
    I've seen some Warlock videos for council fights, such as Felhounds and Coven in Antorus, where the player has both active bosses shown, along with their dots. It looks like it would make it much easier to know when (and how) to switch from boss to boss and reapply dots. Can anyone tell me how to set this up? It seems like it could be the regular WoW UI with some layout changes (maybe using the addon MoveAnything), or perhaps it's an addon.

I do currently see both boss frames in the far right side of the UI, where they show by default, but I don't see any dot indicators there. I probably just need to configure it, eh?
    Right click one hound set target as focus, target the other hound.

That is one way, and i then have /cast@focus macros for Agony/Corup/SL and UA so i never need to switch.

You can just do that and download a target frame addon such as xperl or summit and drag your focus and main target to whereever you want them on screen.

Also on council type fights like coven i find it just as effective to dot up your targets and once thats done just return to your first target to DS since that will be the one that requires refreshing first. I did toy with a @mouseover macro for agony for a while but didnt really think it improved or helped much, but i may for you so you could always try that method with your abilitys.
    Last edited by mmoc6c2e0bc3b9; 2017-12-21 at 10:48 AM.

Most unit frame addons should support boss frames. I know both PitBull and Shadowed Unit Frames do, which are probably the most popular unit frame addons out there; and ElvUI also supports it, though that's a complete UI mod so you may not want to go all that way just for boss frames.

DoTs can be configured as you like them in the respective addon's settings.