Ramp up WAs (Disc)?

Hi all- been looking around on wago and focused will, etc, for a set of ramp-up WAs for Antorus and have so far been unsuccessful. With the understanding that someone will probably flame me for not finding them myself, I still thought I'd ask for help in locating the WA package for this tier. Can anyone link it for me please?

Thanks!

With how Disc has changed, you don't exactly need ramp-up auras anymore, since you can get all your atonements out in ~4 seconds.

Just look at which ability is the big raidwide hit and hit PWRs about 5 seconds before it.

I'll start with saying I'm pretty new to disc healing, so maybe I'm missing something fundamental here, but doesn't it take more than 5 seconds to ramp up? Double radiances will only get me 10 atonements, when from what I've read for big bursts we're supposed to try for 15+? Is there an underlying assumption that you're keeping a certain number of non-tank atonements out anyway, so the 2xPWR gets you to that many atonements by the time the burst dmg hits?

Should it be something similar to PW:S, a few pleas, 2xPWR, another PW:S, evangelism, then start with the burst healing? That's 5 or 6 GCDs + cast time for the two PWRs. Later into farm it is probably easier to have memorized fight timings, but at least at the start of a tier I'd think I'm not the only one who would get a lot of benefit out of the ramp up WAs.

I just took Mend's weakauras from ToS and edited them for abilities in Antorus (like Flame Rend, Fusillade, Siphon Corruption, Searing Barrage, etc). I find it much better anyway to change them to my liking. I only include the abilities that I actually want to cover, and I can edit the timings to more accurately reflect my raid's size. It takes a bit of work, but generally Disc priests aren't opposed to a bit of work

I've learned more in these 4 comments than I have in quite some time. I highly suspect you have greatly improved my disc play and I thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by HottyLGW View Post
    I've learned more in these 4 comments than I have in quite some time. I highly suspect you have greatly improved my disc play and I thank you for that.
    Shameless plug:

http://focusedwill.com/

Can head there to learn even more.