Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sheffield arrests over 'alleged UK Christmas terror plot'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-42410084

Action has been taken against an alleged Islamist terror plot in the UK that could have happened at Christmas, counter terrorism sources say.

Four men were arrested early on Tuesday in South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.

An Army bomb disposal team cordoned off a street in Chesterfield where a 31-year-old man was arrested. Nearby homes were evacuated.

Three other men aged 22, 36 and 41 were arrested in the Burngreave and Meersbrook areas of Sheffield.

All four suspects were detained on suspicion of being concerned in the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism under Section 41 of the Terrorism Act 2000.

They have been taken to a police station in West Yorkshire for questioning. The cordon in Chesterfield was later lifted.

The cordon around one of the properties - the Fatima community centre on Brunswick Road in Burngreave - was extended on Tuesday afternoon and the bomb disposal unit is an attendance.

A large number of police vehicles and officers were outside the two-storey building. The main door appeared to be broken on the ground.
    More in link, fortunately it was thwarted

Nice one police! Sadly police wont catch all terrorists before they can act. Its time to block migration from muslim countries and to remove older migrants from our countries in order to make our countries great (SAFE) again.

The world would be a better place if we could contain the (islamist) terrorism in the middle east/africa.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-12-19 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    I am shocked that terrorists would think to attack at a time such as Christmas, shocked.

OT: I would be genuinely surprised if there isn't some sort of attack this christmas with the year we're having.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Literally the first reply is all it took to get to this bullshit. Congrats.
    Without migrants there would be way less islamist terrorism in our countries. Keep terrorism where it belongs: africa/middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Nice one police! Sadly police wont catch all terrorists before they can act. Its time to block migration from muslim countries and to remove older migrants from our countries in order to make our countries great (SAFE) again.

The world would be a better place if we could contain the terrorism in the middle east/africa.
    What the hell are you on about, you bigot?
    You clearly have no grasp on reality to spout such nonsense what does an 'alleged terrorist attack' have to do with migration or even Muslims?

5+ Year Old Account
    Which part of reality isn't he grasping?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    You clearly have no grasp on reality to spout such nonsense what does an 'alleged terrorist attack' have to do with migration or even Muslims?
    Oh I guess a:
    Islamist terror plot
    has nothing to do with islam too, amirite?

Without migrants there would be way less islamist terrorism in our countries. Keep terrorism where it belongs: africa/middle east.
    Why does terrorism belong in Africa and the Middle east? Most of the terrorist attacks in the West have been committed by white men. Let's deport all the white men.

Why does terrorism belong in Africa and the Middle east?
    You are right I should correct my mistake: islamist terrorism belongs there.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-12-19 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Shoplifter View Post
    Which part of reality isn't he grasping?
    Terror attacks are killing far less people in the UK now than was the case in the 1980s. The truth is terrorism is a very low threat in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Action has been taken against an alleged Islamist terror plot in the UK that could have happened at Christmas, counter terrorism sources say."

Oh I dunno. I don't agree people who integrate into the UK from the middle east or Africa should be given any grief, they worked to become part of a new country. I just want see those who don't want to integrate, bring violent religious ideologies and backwards thinking into a progressive country. They can bugger off.

- - - Updated - - -

Terror attacks are killing far less people in the UK now than was the case in the 1980s. The truth is terrorism is a very low threat in Europe.
    Who tells you that, your uni professor?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Who tells you that, your uni professor?
    Nope statistics, here is the report by MI5 (and it includes colourful graphs so that your simple mind can understand). Not sure about you but I'd rather believe the numbers than mass hysteria from radicalised white young men on the internet (like you and your friend).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/ma...st-attacks-uk/

The world would be a better place if we could contain the terrorism in the middle east/africa.

Youre the kinda person that sees someone survive a car crash and then rally to make tires square.

On topic though: Thats awesome they stopped it, reminds me of the police stopping a NY times square thing before new years eve a few years back.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Most of them are stopped before anything happens so they are doing a great job busting those idiots.

3 terror attacks that would have happend were stopped in germany this year alone (as of now) by police and many more people were arrested for planning such things. Its only a matter of time till the luck runs out.

Exactly one year ago such an asshole killed 12 people in berlin. It was a strong message to see the family of the israeli victim of that attack useing israel flags at the remembrance site despite the current hate climate from muslims against jews (berlin is a nightmare for jewish people in general because of all the imported anti semitism by arabs but trump seems to have triggered the hitler mode in them lately).
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-12-19 at 07:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I just want see those who don't want to integrate, bring violent religious ideologies and backwards thinking into a progressive country. They can bugger off.
    Just because they want to kill you for being a gay, it doesn’t make them bad people. You should be more tolerant towards their culture.

Oh get some thicker skin.

You are right I should correct my mistake: islamist terrorism belongs there.
    YOU belong there. Time for you to stop posting now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh get some thicker skin.
    Hello pot, I'm kettle.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Christmas markets needing Anti tank barriers and Armed police.. I don't remember this a few years ago.. What changed..